10-A Lovers Heart + A Sisterly Heart=Not The Same Answer

Start from the beginning

Are you kidding me? That's going to be impossible.

"But she thinks of me as a brother how am I meant to get her to fall in love with me."

"That our problem. The only thing you have to do is be there and stop being a player I will do the rest."

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm sick of watching you not notice anything in me but notice everything in a girl that doesn't and might not love you back."

"Wait a minute. You love me?"

"Wow you finally notice. I wonder if this is how Scar's going to react when you tell her. That you kept this entire secret from her, god she's going to hate you."

She shoved past me to get out the door.

Gen loves me. I don’t love her. I love Scarlett. She doesn't love me. I think.

Fuck my heads messed up.

I walked out of the empty class room in to the disserted halls.

I made it to the front with Scarlett leaning up against the hood of my car.

"Let me guess you had a quickie in an empty class room with let me guess Gen?"-

“So that's the person you love and want to try and get over because she doesn't love you back, wait that makes no sense. If she has sex with you then she will commit any feeling for you. So she isn't the girl you love?"

I shook my head and met her eyes. They changed colour as the sun moved. They went amber orange.

"No I didn't have sex with Gen, and I don't love her I. I love someone else. But she's too busy trying to read people's minds. But I found out that Gen loves me."

Crap that was close. I need to think of excuses or ways around trying to hint it's her. Why does she have to be so dumb at love? It's driving me insane.

"I really want to meet this girl you have to show me one time you know not make it quiet obvious but pick her out if she goes to this school will ya. Then maybe I can help by getting the two of you together. So why don't you love her back if you think the girl that you love wont love you back?"

"Yeah she goes here but I doubt that you find her. Or get us together. I have to show her that I'm not who I use to be starting from today. And I don't love her. I would rather love a complete opposite of Gen."

I looked deep in her eyes. She did the same. I didn't see much emotion but what I could see said enough for me. She didn't love me.

I left her staring and moved to the other side of the car. Scarlett got the message and hopped in the car.