3-Just When I Thought Things Were Good

i just want to tell you thanks for the votes but that doesnt mean you can stop. and just a little note to everyone considering it christmas today MERRY CHRISTMAS! i hope you like this chapter and im really sorry if the story is being thrown around i just want to give you an idea on how the game goes thanks :D

oh and ill be putting up a picture of the house to give you an idea how i was explaining it. since its really hard to discribe a house in the middle of a story. enjoy.....

*************************************************************************************

Scarlett >>

His moth opened but shut again, as if he was going to say something but he soon got up and left me by myself. Just like last time.

He walked towards the exit and looked back. I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was. Has leaving me when I most needed him again. I wanted to call him back and tell him everything. But that will just mean I give in easily. But as soon as he opened the door beams of sunlight hid his presents.

I was about to hide my face again when the teacher came up towards me.

"Scarlett are you ready? They have let you stay for as long as you need. And apparently they know you very well."

Wait they know me?

"How do they know me?"

"You use to be good friends with their son."

Oh no this cannot happen.

"So you're saying I'm staying with the James family?"

"Yeah, Mr and Mrs James immediately said yes when I told them it was you."

"This cannot be happening to me right now.”

The walk to her car was awkward. I got in to the car in silence. I wasn't ready to be in the same house as Liam right now. Not after what had just happened.

"We have to make a stop at your house so you can grab some of your stuff. And don't worry you dad isn't there he is in custardy."

"Okay I won't be long most of my stuff is packed in bags anyway."

She gave me a worried smile. I turned my head back out the window until we came to the dumpster I call my home.

"I won't be long I'll be back in 5mins."

"Okay do you need any help?"

"No I should be fine." I gave her a fake smile and went in to the dead house.

I ran up to my room trying not to let the tears out. I grabbed empty bags and put what I needed the most, clothes, shoes, toiletries, make-up, straightener and little bits and pieces.

It all fitted in to a large backpack and my overnight bag. Lastly I grabbed my pillow and took one last glace at my room that was no longer safe for me to stay in. I walked quickly to the car were the teacher leaned against the back of the car with the boot up.

I threw my stuff in neatly and went back to the passenger seat.

"Scarlett are you okay? I mean with all this. I just don't want you to be alone in that house."

"Yeah I'm fine Miss. I just need some alone time right now."

"I understand. Well I should get you to the James's."

The drive to Liam's was silent and quick. I forgot how close he lives to me. Not only that but I forgot how beautiful the house looked. It was like a palace from the first look at it. It was a white 2-story house that had beige pillars. And a large window. And the good part about it is that the top story had 2 rooms on the front of the house that had balconies coming from the two rooms.