Scarlett McKenzie and Liam James were Childhood friends that turn into high school enemies.
Scarlett hates Liam with a passion. They use to be best friends but high school got in the way and changed him.
Changed him in to the player he is. She doesn’t understand what’s going on when one day he wants to be friends again.
She starts to look for answers. Like maybe his dying. Or moving away. She will never know. Or will she
Liam is a popular player that can get any girl he wants when he wants but one.
He has loved Scarlett from the first look as kids. When he touched her he felt sparks that no one else could replace.
He doesn’t understand why Scarlett hates him so much. Will she ever find what she’s looking for?
Will Liam's convincing do the trick? Or will his stupid mistakes destroy everything that's been created?
- 1- Why now?
- 2-Told You So
- 3-Just When I Thought Things Were Good
- 4- Mornings and Awkward Moments
- 5- The Truth Cuts Deep...
- 6-It's All Just A Game To You
- 7-My Game? and The Truth
- 8- Wow That's Ugh... BIG!
- 9-Unexplained Emotions
- 10-A Lovers Heart + A Sisterly Heart=Not The Same Answer
- 11-I Think I Love You...Brother
- 12- It's Not What It Looks Like I Swear... (part 1 of 2)
- 12- It's Not What It Looks Like i Swear. Brusies, Blood and Words. (part 2 of 2)
- 13-Truth and Lies
- 14- Always Expect The Unexpected..
- 15- You Do The Most Stupidest Things
- 16-Secrets Should Be Kept Secrets.
- 17- Confess Or Not To Confess?
- 18- The Laughter, Loss and Tears I Share With You
- 19-Since When Did Truth Or Dare Become A Game Of Dare?
- 20- I Can Never Stay Mad At You
- 21- That's why I hate you, you and you're games
- Why do I hate him? Oh... That's Why- note for readers
- Apology note for readers
- PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!