5- The Truth Cuts Deep...

Yay i was so happy when i saw that i had 5 votes. thanks wattpaders. i hope you like this chapter :)

and there will be a little something on the bottom

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<dont forget to press the button!

Liam>>

The morning at school went slow. I looked up to find Andy and the guys when I saw Gen on her way over, great just what I need.

"Liam what do you think you're doing with someone like that?"

Gen pointed to Scarlett who was struggling to get past the crowds at the front.

"Gen for the millionth time I'm not yours. In fact I have hooked up with so many girls after I hooked up with you so get over it."

"I don't care about that, your mine to share with everyone but her. Can't you see she's trying to break you by spreading rumours? Now that’s last thing we need is her coming between you and me. Understand?"

"Gen get over yourself. Do you not get that I'm a player? I like to play games but right now this is not a game it's your game that I don't want to play anymore. She hasn't said anything that is a lie. And it's not my fault that she is now living at my house. So just stop it Gen nobody like you. You're a whore!"

With that I left her on the thinnest bit of wire anyone can stand on and headed towards Andy.

"Yo Liam what was that about? What has she said now?"

"Sup Andy. To be honest I don't know and don't care anymore."

"That’s the Liam we know. Hey listen training is going longer than usual coach wants to have a meeting."

"Alright I’ll let Scarlett know."

"Wait your with Scarlett, wow never knew you were a softy."

Andy chuckled and nudged some of the track guys.

"It’s not what it looks like. She's staying at my house for a while until some stuffs sorted out. And I have to responsible thanks to my darling mother. And no I'm not a softy."

"Oh, your mums business thing right? That must suck shearing a house with Scarlett. Who knows you might find some razor blades around."

My eyed widened. Wait, what? What Razor blades?

"What do you mean razor blades?"

"Did you not hear about it last year? She got caught in the girl's toilets trying to kill her by cutting her wrists. It was all over the school. She's just lucky she's alive right now."

Andy said it in shock, had he really expected me to hear all of that when I was told to stay away from her?

"Hey Andy I got to go and talk to coach see you in Biology."

"Later’s Bro."

I ran inside the halls that were crowded with people. I had to find Scar.

I saw her leaning up against her locker. She turned around and opened it. She was shuffling about when a crowed of football jocks came up and slammed her into her locker causing the locker door to go right in her back.

Her face turned white and she fell to the floor in pain.

I pushed through the crowd and came face to face with Chase.

"Hey what are you doing around these halls mate?"

"I'm no mate to you. I'm just like everyone else trying to get an education. Now move my friend is in pain thanks to you."