Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN

Start from the beginning

Veer came and went to his walk in closet.

" Mrs. Shergill ", he called Adhira but she was busy in her phone and didn't heard.

" Adhira ", he screamed loudly. Adhira jumped and her phone fell on ground.

" Adhira ", he again screamed. She immediately picked her phone and put on table and went to closet. Veer was standing there holding tie.

" Why are you shouting my name ", Adhira asked in anger.

" Can't I call my wife ", he smiled at her but the smile was more like smirk.

" Mr. Shergill...",

" Tie the tie ", he forwarded the tie

" Hmm? ", Adhira didn't get what he said and knitted her eyebrows.

" I said tie the tie ", he came closer to her.

" And why should I tie it ?",

" You are my wife. Isn't it enough to tie the tie ", he press the pressure on tie while saying.

" I think you are forgetting why only married for name we don't have to do anything with each other. You promised me ",

" Promise are made to breaks ", he smirked. Encircled his hands around her waist and pull her to him. Adhira gasped.

" Mr. Shergill what are you doing leave me? ", Adhira tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong for her.

" Tie ", he said huskily im her ear

" O..ok ", she gulped down in fear
" Le..ave m..e ", he leave her and handed tie to her.

She started to tie the tie. Her throat went dry. Her hands was shivering and heartbeats were drumming inside her chest. Sweat beads were formed on forehead. They were too close to each other. Veer's breath was fanning on her skin.

Veer was observing each and every movement of her. But he was thinking why she is so nervous and looked scared. Je didn't do anything that make her scared. Her reason of fear was beyond his imagination. Only she knows about it and never going to share with anyone.

While she was doing his tie he observed something,

" Are you going somewhere? ", He asked but in return she only gave him nod.

" Where is your nupital chain?", He asked but didn't said anything, which made him angry. He gripe her arms.

" I'm talking to you damit! ",He gritted his teech,

" Mr. Sher...gill, shergill you are hur.. hurting me",

" Ohh then answer me, where are you going and why are you not wearing your nupital chain ",

" Mr. Shergill",

" Answer ", she shouted at her and tight his grip.

" I'm going to college my leave is ended today and about the nupital chain I don't think it's necessary since we are only carrying a fake relationship ", Adhira said in shattering.

" And who gave you right to put down the nupital chain from your neck ", he take his hands back when he was a tear escaped from her eye. But his anger was not calmed yet.

" It's done ", he looked at her raising his eyebrows.

" Your tie is done, I'm getting late ", she said in one go and turn to leave. Which made him more angry. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. He fold her hand behind her back and apply a pressure.

" Ahh", she gasped in pain

" Don't. Don't ever dare to leave the conversation when I'm talking ", he cupped her cheeks and dig his nails in her soft skin which give more pain to her.