Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN

Start from the beginning

" Nothing I just came to make breakfast but I think everything is already ready ", she looked at the dishes which was ready to serve.

" If you want to eat something else then told the chef he will make it for you ",

" I wanted to make pancakes for Koohu ", she hesitantly said.

" Ok that's not a problem ", he smiled and looked at the chef who was looking back at them

" Rosey, give bhabi ingredients for pancakes ",

" Sure sir ", she nodded and start to put the ingredients on kitchen counter.

" Thanks ", she thanked Aditya

" Mention not ", he said and left the kitchen.

Adhira made pancakes and plate them with a glass of milk. She went to Koohu's room, who was already waiting for her.

She placed the tray on table and took Koohu on her lap.

" Seema go down and take your breakfast till then I feed Koohu ", she told Seema. Seema nodded and went down.

" Mumma where is dadda ", Koohu asked in her baby voice and Adhira startled at her question.

" Am he is in his room, but why are you asking baby ? ", She take a piece of pancake and feed her.

" I haven't seen him from yesterday ", she said playing with pooh who was in her hands

" Koohu's dadda is here ", Adhira and Koohu both looked at the direction of voice.

Veer was standing at door. Looking devilishly handsome.

" Dadda ", Koohu screamed and jumped from Adhira's lap and went to Veer.

" Koohu slow baby", Adhira shouted at her.

Veer kneeled down and picked her in his arm. And kissed her cheeks.

" How are you feeling now sweetheart", he asked Koohu with smile.

" So devil know's how to smile ", Adhira murmured

' he looks more handsome while smiling ' her subconscious said

" I'm good now ",

" Koohu come here your pancakes are getting cold ",

" I want to eat by dadda's hands",

" Koohu ",

" So let's go ",

Veer seat on couch and Koohu seat on his lap, he started to feed Koohu.
Adhira was looking at both of them. She felt jealous her princess who alway chant her mumma's name today having breakfast with someone else. But somewhere she was happy seeing Koohu happy. Veer was cracking jokes and Koohu was laughing at them.

Adhira gave them privacy and went to get ready for College. She wear a sky blue kurti and plazo with a pair of juti. She tied her hai in ponytail and last but important for her watch. She can forget everything but watch never.