What's her problem now?

"He's getting too close to you. But gladly, your hero is here." She proudly pointed to herself with a smirk. I rolled my eyes before laughing with her.

"Yeah right. But, I'm pretty sure that isn't the only reason why your so grumpy." As I said that, she sighed before looking at me sadly.

"My baby was stolen from me by some random dude. And for some reason, she agreed to dance with him which made him happy obviously. He gave me a smirk on the way to the dace floor with his arm wrapped around my baby. I haven't even danced with her!Was she making me jealous or something?" She got teary so I comforted her by rubbing her back gently. She sniffed and then I realized, Lisa's such a baby. I don't know how the hell she became one of the people I'm very close with but I'm happy that I met someone this cheery and yet emotional.

"I don't think so because as I saw Chaeyoung and that guy you were talking about enter the dance floor, Chaeyoung pushed him off and scolded him like a savage chipmunk which she is." That made Lisa laugh and his eyes now were filled with happiness. That's the Lisa I'm used to see.

"Really?" I nodded then pointed to Chaeyoung who was behind her that looked even more grumpy than Lisa. Such a jealous couple.

"Yup. So um... you better let go of me before your girlfriend murder me." I hurriedly pushed Lisa away from me. I gave her an encouraging smile before turning around to be embraced by a familiar person.

"Hey." He greeted and I smiled before embracing him back. His presence calms me. "Enjoyed your first dance?"

"It'd be more enjoyable if it was you." I gave him a wink and oml, did I just see him blush? Kim Hanbin actually blushed?

"Tch. Stop giving me false hope. Your bad at teasing." Noticing the smirk I had on my face, he gulped then looked away. The blush not disappearing.

Your face says otherwise.

"Whatever you say then." I shrugged. Not wanting to push this any further because I'm a kind person or so they say. "But to answer your question awhile ago, I honestly didn't have that much fun." His expression was asking me, "Why?"

Because it's not her I'm dancing with.

"I don't know. Just didn't have the mood to dance, I guess." I shrugged again then placed my head on his shoulder before sighing.

I really miss Jisoo.

He started rubbing my back gently as if trying to comfort me. He isn't doing bad at it honestly. Hanbin never actually showed this kind of side of him if the issue isn't that serious. He's carefree, a tease, and sometimes a jerk, but he's very loving and protective. That's why I love him and treat him as the best brother ever.

"Don't be sad. She wants seeing you smile tonight." He said and that surprised me. I've been feeling surprised often tonight.

"Yeah right. Why would she?" I sarcastically asked myself and that was stupid because I feel myself crying.

"Jennie..."

"Don't worry, Bin. I'll be fine." I pulled away from him then smiled. "Can you leave me for tonight? I really wanna be alone." He sighed before nodding. I gave him one last hug before leaving the event room.

I roamed around the area and thankfully, I found a small yet beautiful pond nearby. There was a bench right in front of it and so I made myself comfortable on the wooden bench.

I smiled when I saw two swans gracefully floating around the pond. And then, they kissed or whatever they do to make it look like they're so in love with each other but still, it looked like they really love each other. Damn, now I'm feeling jealous of swans. How stupid.

I looked at the necklace that Jisoo gave me then smiled painfully.

I really don't deserve this thing.

"Damn it. Why did she leave? She could've at least gave me a chance to win her back but damn this. The universe seriously likes playing with my fate." I didn't even care if my makeup gets ruined because of the tears falling down from my eyes.

It hurts like hell! My heart... it feels like it's being squeezed tightly like there's no tomorrow. I can't breathe properly anymore. But then I realized, I totally deserve this anyways.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo. I broke my promise to you. I broke the two of us and now, your happy with someone else. Maybe, I should've just never met you in the first place. You shouldn't have gone back from America and made me fall for you again. Shit."

Damn it! I'm blaming Jisoo again.

I released a sigh before smiling to the sky.

"Are you happy now? I'm suffering and yet, I feel like I should suffer more. Maybe I should just die?" I croaked out. I felt myself fainting. I don't care anymore. I cried myself to faint anyways.

My eyes slowly closed and my body became numb. I'm collapsing a bit too slowly. Great.

I just want to sleep.

"You idiot."

...

• HOW YOU LIKE THAT?! •