Chapter 35

Jennie's POV

It was Friday afternoon and all of us are here in Jisoo's house killing our minds out to finish our homework by tonight.

"The professors are really torturing us by giving us this mountain of homework." Chaeyoung glared, cursed upon, and pointed accusingly to the stacks of books before them. At least she was trying to lighten the mood up because this day has been really busy for us four.

One of the reasons why our homework was so many is because of our uncalled for vacation. Blame it on Jisoo.

"And we still have to get ready for the party of Jennie's parents tomorrow."

Just by the fact that the day of the party just came in a blur, was enough to make us all more motivated upon finishing all this homework and projects even if we'll have to lessen our sleep.

"I'm so glad we're having a sleepover." Lisa chuckled when Jisoo groaned at that. It was her house we were talking about and when a sleepover is being called, there's only one word that Kim Jisoo describes it.

A mess.

"And I'm so glad that we have homework so that Lalisa here won't be causing any chaos inside my home. Luckily, Jin is having a sleepover with his friends." Jisoo shuddered at the memories she holds with Lisa in sleepovers. It's traumatizing.

"Huh? Who said I won't be causing a mess?" Lisa innocently asked while sneaking her used sock from behind her. Planning to sabotage Jisoo.

"I di-." Before Jisoo could even answer, Lisa has already shoved her sock into Jisoo's mouth and running for her life.

Jisoo immediately spit the fabric out of her mouth and began running her hand on her tongue. Me and Chaeyoung laughed our asses out and didn't miss Lisa's cackling from the second floor.

Jisoo was so red from both embarrassment and fury that she didn't waste anymore time to chase that Thai down. Making sure to leave at least a few bruises on her face.

"Manobal, you are so dead!" Jisoo scurried to get up and hastily made her way to the second floor where I could hear some things getting broken. And I guess, some are Lisa's bones.

"Shouldn't we help your girlfriend?" I asked the blonde beside me who didn't care about anything else but finish her homework.

"Lisa's stupid actions are just getting paid by her alone. So no." She replies with no worry in her words or expression.

I shrugged and continued on doing my homework as well. Checking Jisoo's from time to time because before all the ruckus happened, she was already done and was only playing with my fingers right before Lisa shoved a sock on her mouth. She has a genius ass for a troublemaker.

"The banging from above has dispersed, Unnie. Do you think Lisa's face is still intact?" Chaeyoung asks as she gets up from her laying position and helps me up too. I shrugged and tidied myself up before the two of us decided to figure out what the hell happened to Lisa.

"I'm kinda scared to see what actually happened to her." I said. Thinking what on earth Jisoo did to the poor Thai makes me shudder and the fact that she does martial arts is pretty terrifying.

"Me too." The blonde beside me clung to my arm as we made our way to the second floor.

Each step we take brings us closer to the second floor and we hope that there isn't a dead body there. But we were stunned at what we saw.

"I'm not dreaming am I? Or is it real that Lisa's face is still intact and Jisoo is just casually sitting on Lisa." Chaeyoung, still shocked from what she saw, asked in pure confusion. I was also confused on why a miracle like this has happened.

Some things were out of place but it still was very miraculous that Jisoo didn't kill her or even touched her face yet.

"I-I don't know."

"Are you two done with all your homework?" Jisoo asked with her brows raised. The two of us nodded.

"Unnie... I thank you for not beating me up but please get off me..." Lisa whined from below Jisoo. The older girl only glared at her making the Thai shut up.

"Do you guys want to eat dinner yet? It's nighttime already anyways." Jisoo asks and we all nodded even Lisa who had the difficulty to raise her head.

Jisoo finally got off of Lisa much to the blonde's relief. We all went down and decided to just order something because we're all tired and lazy to cook. Not that Lisa can cook anyways.

"Right. What time is the event tomorrow, love?" Jisoo asks as she typed in the orders on her phone.

"6:00pm, love. We should go to my parent's house tomorrow early in the morning. We still have a lot of things to do especially dressing up."

"Not for me and Limario." She snickered also Lisa earning a smack on the head from me and Chaeyoung.

"Lucky you. Also, we won't be seeing each other until the time for the event. Yes, we'll be in the same roof tomorrow but different rooms. We'll have our respective cars to drive us there."

"I see... looks like I won't be seeing your beautiful face until 6:00, huh?"

"That's right."

"Oh please..." Chaeyoung groaned from the background.

"Good luck to us tomorrow then."

We all sighed and smiled.

"The food is here!"

...

• Guys, I'm not going to update tomorrow because I've got no more ideas. Author's block if others may say. Sorry for the inconvenience. •