Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

"What are we doing here?" I asked out of curiosity and confusion.

After the older girl said that she somehow missed me and sorrowfully smiled at me. She pulled me more like dragged me to the place that I would never forget.

"I'm here to mend our trust with each other. And also make you forgive me." She answers with a straight face that left me smiling knowingly.

She can never be this serious unless she meant real talk.

"Uhuh... and how do you plan on doing that?" I crossed my arms and plastered a smirk that told her to hit me with her best shot.

"By this."

She climbed up the bridge railings and stood tall there even if she was short. I meant, a little taller than me.

Oh, did I inform you guys that we were in our secret place.

It looked a little like this...

But the water was more deeper than it seems

But the water was more deeper than it seems. Don't even argue. I'm saying through experience.

"Hm... so what are you gonna do then? Make me take a picture of you?" I sarcastically remarked and she faked a gasp. But replaced by a laugh later on.

"You can." She smugly smiled at me and chuckled. Earning an annoyed glare from me.

"Are you really just wasting my time, Jisoo? Because right now I must be doing some preparations for-."

I got cut off when I saw her lose her balance a little which made me jolt towards her in instinct. She waved me off and I faked a cough while walking back to my usual spot which was on the other railing side.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time, Jen. But I really just can't take it when you ignore me and treat me like a stranger. Even Chaeyoung treats me like I'm a disgusting being." She states with a tone full of sincerity and regret. And I can't help but feel guilty which I shouldn't be.

"You kinda deserve it." I mumbled but I guess she heard it because she softly smiled at me.

"I do, don't I? But like I said I wanna make it up to you and Chaengie." She says with a look of determination.

"How can I trust that, Jisoo? No actually, how can I trust you again? You left me, us, broken Jisoo. B. R. O. K. E. N." I said with strong emphasis and she squinted because of the painful words being spatted at her. But I still continued. "And don't expect us to just believe you like that or even forgive you."

She was clenching both her teeth and hands so tight, I think they'd break. She was opening her mouth to answer but didn't. I scoffed and bit my lower lip to stop it from quivering.

"We needed you, Jisoo. We hugely needed you. But you left. You ran away and left us. Goddamn you. And you even had the nerve to bring me to the place where you last said your fake words of wisdom." And by that moment, I couldn't contain myself no more. I broke down and she just watched.

I mean like, what was I expecting. Of course, she'd just watch.

"I love you, Jen."

Those three words that came out from her mouth halted my sobbing. It sounded perfect. And it wasn't just any 'I love you'... it was real. She said it with feelings. Feelings that weren't innocent or raw.

All of what was happening were still processing. I didn't know what to respond or even do. But I knew one thing for sure, the old Kim Jennie that once fell for Kim fucking Jisoo is back.

The only sound heard around us now was the flowing water and the dried leaves rustling everywhere. I quickly wiped my face and laughed. I don't know why but I found this scene funny.

"What are we doing? Shooting a K-Drama? Is this the part where you say your last 'I love you' then die?" I said between laughs and as I saw her face, she was either confused or hurt.

"Jennie-."

"You think that could fix everything. Well, Jisoo... you gotta have to try harder than that." I said while making my way to the exit of this wretched place.

"Exactly Jennie." She voiced out and I turned around to face her with a confused look. "Your right. We are shooting a K-Drama..." She trailed off as she was forcefully making herself lose balance and I can't help but to debate internally. "And those words, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, were my last."

She then jumped. She frickin' jumped. Jumped to that cold, dark, and deep waters. I've experienced this and it was hella terrifying.

And the one who saved me was her. Kim Jisoo.

I ran towards the railings and looked for her. There was nothing. Only the stillness of the water after the impact of Jisoo was seen. And that fucking annoyed me.

"KIM JISOO!! Yah! Come back, you fucking, shit ass!" I shouted and no response. "C'mon you coward! Show yourself! I thought you said you'll make it up to me and Chaeyoung!" I panted out while looking around hastily of my surroundings. "Yah Kim Jisoo!!!" I kneeled down and  cried out while making the railings my support. "Don't leave me again..." I whimpered.

The pain that Jisoo caused me when she left just subsided after all what has happened now. The thought of losing her again is nauseating.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I repeated. As if saying those words would bring her back.

What an idiot I am.

I was getting dizzy and I felt myself fainting when two warm arms wrapped around my body and held me close.

The familiar scent sophisticating my nostrils and I could never get enough of it. The sweet words she says to make me comfortable and feel loved were still there.

"Jisoo... you came back."

"Thank you, Jennie. For giving me another chance."

I could only chuckle and snuggle deep into her wet chest. She was wet for sure but that didn't stop the heat from radiating out of her petite body.

"Be honored, you scum. You have a lot of things to make up for." I smiled and she laughs.

"I am ready for all of those, Nini. And if those are the only ways to get your heart back. I'm willing to sacrifice even my soul to you, Jennie Kim." She sways our bodies and pecked a chaste kiss on my temple.

"God... stop those sweet and flirty words. They're annoying."

"Sorry. But you like it."

"Whatever. But you better keep this promise." I held onto her shirt tightly and she holds me just as tight. And that is all I needed to reassure myself.

"I will. And by then, I swear, I'll never lose you again."

...