"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to do the horrible things that man did to you, ok? I'm just here to help you."

His reassurance made me come back to mind. I looked into his deep brown eyes for a moment. I saw softness nothing to scary. He was being genuine. I nodded my head at him and wiped my tears away.

He gave me a small peck near my eye where a tear was about to fall which made me feel happy. "Can I?" I nodded as a 'yes' and he started to remove my shirt. I felt his hands at the base and slowly move up with the fabric in his hand.

He took it off completely revealing my tan skin, filled with scars. A few bruises still visible. He leaned down and traced the marks with his finger, he stood back up and faced me.

I expected him to say stuff like 'ew' or 'ugly' like the people back at that place said but I heard none of that. "You have the most beautiful golden tan skin I've seen on any human. The scars show nothing but beauty. Believe me." Words have never felt so special that a few tears ran down my cheek which Yoongi was quick to wipe away with his thumb.

He leaned down kissing each and every single one of the scars, bruises, bullet wounds. It made me feel so special. He sat back up and removed his shirt revealing a toned and well shaped body. It made me blush a little and look away. "Don't be shy cutie." I loved the choice of nick names.

He leaned back down and kisses along my jaw line down to my chest and lower to my stomach. His hands gripped my pants. "May I?" I nodded blushing and he continued to pull down my pants. He threw them off to the side. He leaned his head near my ding dong. He poked at it which made me squeak. "Ah~"

He hooked his finger around the band of my underwear before he pulled them off. I yelped a bit and my cheeks becomes covered with a blush red hue. "You're so beautiful." He touched the tip making my squirm a bit.

"Ah~ Yoongi." He smiled back at me and wrapped his hand around my ding dong. He moved it up and down my shaft at a very slow motion. "Feels g-good." He fasten his paste making me squirm and move around though he held me in place. "Ngh~ feel weird. I-I wanna p-pee." A knot was felt in my stomach as Yoongi fastened his paste. But he suddenly stopped before I could release. "Wah~"

"It's called cumming hun." He brushed my bangs away from my forehead. I caught my breath for a moment before I felt Yoongi's finger going near my hole.

"Yoongi?"

"It might hurt a bit, ok baby." I nodded at his waning before I felt him pushing his finger into my hole. "I'm prepping you."

"Ah~ feels weird~" I moaned at the foreign feeling. I've never been prepped, Taemin usually just shoved his dick in right away without warning. I remember the pain I felt all over my low abdomen.

"It's ok baby, it'll feel better." He continued to move his finger in and out of my hole. I can hear the juices going in and out of it.

"Ah~ ngh~ faster Y-Yoongi~" He followed and made his paste go faster. his fingers move in a fast motion in and out of my hole. "I'm gonna p-pee a-again." He chuckled at my words and stopped his motion again making my sulk. "Why?"

"Because it's time for the best part." He removed his pants revealing his hardened member. It was hard and standing proud and tall. I saw veins run along it and a shiny layer of pre-cum on the head. He took out a bottle from the side drawer and squirted a substance out. It was clear and kinda thick.

"What's that?" I tilted my head to the side in wonder and a little bit of awe as Yoongi started lathering the substance all over his ding dong.

"It's called lube. It'll make it less painful." All the caring stuff he was doing was so different to me. Before it would all just be pain and I was never cared for, but with Yoongi he is making sure I am enjoying it and staying safe at the same time. I haven't felt any pain this whole time.

Once he was done, he put the bottle to the side and positioned his member to my hole. I had a frightened face on which he seemed to notice and started caressing my thigh. After a moment of calming down, he pushed the head of his dick into my hole.

"Ah~" I looked down seeing him. he pushed the rest in me feeling a bit of pain but it was bearable. We both waited for a bit for me to get used to his big size until I felt comfortable. "Y-You can m-move."

He complied and started moving in a slow motion in and out of my hole. It hurt a little bit at the beginning but then turned into pleasure that made me feel so good. I was a moaning mess and he fastened his paste a bit making the feeling unreal.

"Ah~ faster~ ngh~ haa." He followed and rocked his hips in a faster motion. I felt his dick sliding against my walls. He groaned and grunted here and there.

"You're so tight, baby." He went faster snapping his hips against my ass making it jiggle a little which caused him to slap it a little. It was very light, nothing so painful.

"Ah~ I-I'm gonna p-ee! ngh~ Haaa!" He went at an animalistic paste, rocking the both of us in synchronization. I gripped his shoulders hard leaving scratch marks.

He slowed down his paste a little. "Me to hun, ah." He groaned a little before snapping his hip forward and releasing his shot inside of me. I felt his liquids flow into my body.

After a moment he pulled out and laid beside me. We both had our eyes shut and trying to catch our breathes. Eventually Yoongi stood up and walked his way other to the bathroom. He came back with a wet towel and started wiping my hole clean.

He threw it to the basket and got back in bed with me, covering the both of us with the blanket. "Thank you."

"Of course Hun." He kissed my cheek making me blush. I scooted closer to his side as he wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and had my arm wrapped around his waist. The both of us fell asleep together in each others arms.

Me not even noticing that I just made a huge mistake.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

What mistake?

I've been playing Minecraft. You can add me as a friend on the Hive if you wanna play with me. Because sometimes I get bored. 🥺 sakuramilktae is my gameatag