10.

The next day came along. It was all good between Jungkook and Taehyung as Taehyung had forgiven him.

He was still trying to get into his mind that he is living with 6 vampires that could potentially eat him but so far they have all shown no harm and he has trusted that.

They mainly stayed inside because the risk of there still being hunters from the place Taehyung came from was to high and they didn't want him being captured again.

Speaking of his past, Taehyung decided it was a time to tell them. Open up to the boys. They have told him their side and he believed it was his time to tell them his side.

"I-I think I'm r-ready."

The group of seven were seated in the living room. They have all been waiting for when Taehyung would open up. Not only to know what's he's been through and to protect him but of course to also get closer. They want their bond to blossom between them and him and it all has to start with the past.

They nodded it agreement and were ready to probably hear the most heart breaking story of their very longs lives. The way Taehyung appeared to them that day was horrifying.

They've never actually told Taehyung, but most of them are roughly 300 years old maybe even 400.

The tales were true, Vampires don't really die. At least not from simple things like a car crash or a stab. They could be killed by other entities but it would take a lot of work especially with them being ture bloods and halves. No one really dared to go against them.

"I feel b-bad for you guys opening up to me and me leaving you guys hanging so I want to tell you guys my s-story." Taehyung looked very hesitate and worried. I mean who wouldn't be. Telling people about your past and let alone bring back those memories of that past.

It was a hard thing to do. After the things he's been through, anyone would want to bury them in the back of their minds. Never to think about what they felt from their experiences. It's an eyeopening thing, the world is not all cupcakes and rainbows.

"You know you don't have to be so fast with it. Take your time and tell us when you're ready. You don't have to pressure yourself." Jimin said in a sweet voice. Anyone would. Taehyung was legit shaking in his seat.

"N-No I'm ready. It'll make our situation better." The boys gave him a second look but agreed in the end.

"When I was 8, me and my brother were staying in my Grandmas house because our parents were on a business trip. Our grandma lived in the forest and would tell us stories about mythical things and creatures. That night she actually told me a story about the 6 brothers, which are you guys."

The brothers were very surprised hearing that. They were a big story when it came to humans but didn't expect Taehyung to know. They also wonder why he even kept the story in his head in the first place.

"Later the night, I was awoken by the sound of my name being called. I heard it many times, Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. I referred to it as the 'mysterious voice'. I followed it as it was keeping me up the whole night. I saw the front door of the house opened so I followed the voice as I heard it from there. I ran into the forest not knowing where I was going."

"I was lost. And cold. And frightened. I stood in the middle trying to find direction or light until I heard a growl from behind me. I saw 5 black wolves with red eyes-"

Taehyung was interrupted by the growl of Yoongi. "Those fucking rogues, they don't know their place!"

"Yoongi shut up." Hoseok said to him and he listened. The boys looked back at Taehyung as a motion of to 'continue' which he followed and began to speak again.

"They tried to-to do stuff to me until three people showed up. I remember their eyes distinctively, 2 had blue and 1 had green. The one with green told the black wolves to stop which they listened to. I pasted out after not knowing what happened next. I ended up waking up in front of my grandmas house."

The boys weren't really showing a reaction or any sort of emotion. It was a normal move that the rouges did, the would pounces anyone and everyone to hold their young. They were the people who had to stop them. Yes the brothers were harsh a mean but not as much as the rouges. They don't rape or kill like them for no reason. Not all knew but three specifically, were present at that in counter. Those three decided not to speak up and let Taehyung finish.

"My grandma found me as well as my brother laying on the grass. They told me I was lost for a week but didn't remember any of it except that one night. Later on in the day, we found out my parents died. On their way to Grandma's house, their car got out of control and drove off a cliff." Tears stayed streaming down Taehyung's face and they boys felt very bad. He had already gone through so much and they haven't even heard the worst.

"You want to take a break? You don't have to continue if you don't want to." Hoseok said patting Taehyung back as he was beside him.

Taehyung nodded his head furiously. "Y-Yes please, just a moment. Sorry." Taehyung wiped the tears that fell down his cheeks. It was a sad sight. The poor boy only has the emotions of being sad. But the boys were determined to fix that, give him back the life he once had.

"Don't be sorry, go ahead take a break." Hoseok replies which Taehyung followed. He stood up and walked away to his room.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I tried. I really tried my hardest to tell them but when it came to my parents dying part, it reminded me of how it all started. How my brother snapped. How he turned to the dark side. How his love for me vanished within thin air. How I became a useless human for him just to play around with.

Was it my fault though? Did I deserve it? Was I meant to have a life like that?

Question after question after question after question. 

I decided to rest my mind as so much was going through it by now. It needed to take a break.

I laid down on my bed covering up my body with the blanket and drifted off to sleep.

1 hour later.

"Help me!"

"No don't leave!"

I was drowning. Into water? Or into darkness? No one was around. Not a soul was seen. Alone. I was alone.

Again.

I was just there. Slowly falling into the deeps of the unknown.

A vision?

A dream?

Or reality?

My body began to shake per fussily. Like a leaf shaking in the autumn breeze. A voice echoed. Though I didn't see anyone.

Was I saying that?

My head was pounding but I couldn't move. I was stuck. I was trapped. I felt conflicted. I couldn't move.

Someone.

Anyone.

Please help me.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

I'm evil making TaeTae suffer. 🥺