T W O

My lips were on hers as soon as I killed the engine

My lips were on hers as soon as I killed the engine. I had no fucking idea how we got here but it happened anyway.

Stumbling out of the elevator's door, I wrapped my arm around her waist and tugged at the light-frosted brown locks cascading down her back as she dragged her feet backward, slowly moving to the end of the corridor.

Her full lips tasted like strawberry and something sinful — a devilishly rapturous mixture. Her tender skin brushed against my neck when she wrenched the collar of my shirt, the frantic beating of her heart growing faster against my chest.

The reasonable — slightly intoxicated — part of my mind was firmly against this. The girl went through a shitty scene an hour ago and here I was, pinning her against the wall and kissing the hell out of her; whereas, the throbbing of my length was giving me a whole lot of a paradoxical idea.

The moment she reached down to fish out her keys from the purse, I grabbed her wrist, halting her instantly. "You sure about this? I don't want you thinking that I'm taking advantage of you."

Her breathing was progressively becoming heavy as she stared into my eyes, the grayish shade of blue was spectacularly prominent under the bright lighting and I found myself feeling a little disappointed for not noticing the clear color earlier.

"I'm sure," she mumbled.

My eyes sharply roamed her face again, giving her another chance to take her words back. Moments of weakness spark off impulsive decisions and I didn't want her to wake up with a heavy heart and regret scraping her skin.

"We can stop this right here, right now," I reminded her.

Perhaps it was the alcohol in my system or the fact that she was so damn close that I could smell her sweet scent off my clothes but those blue orbs undoubtedly flickered with anticipation and desire.

"I don't wanna stop," she smashed her lips against mine, her hands cupping the crook of my neck and pressing me against her body as I let my hand slide down and snatch the keys from her grip, quickly inserting it in the keyhole and pushing the wooden frame open.

My fingers glided across the zipper shielding her back, slowly unhooking it as she started unbuttoning my shirt and dragging me towards the bedroom.

I slid my tongue inside her mouth, exploring every corner with slow, torturous motions and causing her to moan as she closed her eyes shut.

Yanking the shirt over my shoulders, she dropped it to the concrete floor as I dug my fingers into the soft skin of her back before slipping down the damned lacy fabric and exposing her perfect figure. Fuck, the hypnotizing glow in her eyes made it crystal clear she was enjoying the way I looked at her — like a predator resisting the urge to hunt down his prey.

As soon as I pushed her down on the bed, her hands found their way to my bare chest, tracing the fine line sculpting my thorax with her index and eventually tugging at the waistband of my slacks.