Finally

⚠️ warning ⚠️ sexual content🚫🚫❗️

Jen put her hand behind Leah's neck and pulled her towards her she stopped right when there nose touched and said "you have no clue how long I been waiting to do this to you".

Jen crashed her lips into Leah's and Leah didn't even hesitate to kiss her back they started to make up fighting back and forth with there tongues.

Leah started to take off Jennifer's dress leaving her In her bra and underwear and heels she kissed down her neck finding her sweet spot.

Mmmmm. That's it baby moan for me.

I turned Jennifer around and pushed her on the bed I started to take my clothes up leaving me in the same thing as Jen. I climbed on top of Jen and started to make out with her again I kissed her neck then went down to her boobs she unhooked her bra for me and oh my her boobs was the most perfect things.

Jen- what haha

Leah- your so perfect.

I started to lick and suck on each of her boobs Jen started to do little moans which was so cute I went down to her stomach leaving little hickeys everywhere.

Are you sure Jen cause once I start I won't stop I said to her, Leah shut up and just fuck me already she said.

There she was pulling my underwear off she kissed my thighs teasing me then she licked my pussy, I was wet like who wouldn't be I have a hot girl who's going down on me.

I started to lick Jen then swirled my tongue and sucked on her clit which made her a moaning mess she was bumping up and down so I inserted two fingers.

I kept sucking her clit and pumping in and out making Jennifer arched her back and digging her nails in my back probably leaving scratches everywhere. She clutched down on the sheets it didn't take her but 2 minutes to cum all over my fingers so I cleaned her up and sat up putting her fingers in my mouth cleaning them.

Jen- mmmm baby that was so good.

Leah- oh I'm not done yet.

I leaned down and started to make out with her again then I inserted two fingers I started to go really fast not even letting her catch a break. She kept trying to kiss me but it was no use her breathing started to get really heavy, she grabbed onto my back to hold and my hair, Damn she has a grip.

"Ahhh-le-Leah I'm gonna- ohhh-mmhh baby"

Leah- how was that.

Jen- mmmhhh your turn baby.

I turned Leah over unhooking her bra then sliding down her underwear. I planted little kisses on her collar bone then went back up and started to make out with her. I slid my hand down to her vagina, she was so wet so I did circular motions on her clit which got her moaning good.

Mmhhh Jen. That's it come for me baby I said to her.

Couple seconds later I slid two fingers in her, pumping in and out I started slow then went faster and harder until I felt her walls closing in.

She wrapped her legs around me while arching her back. I kissed her slowly while she tried catching her breath.

Jen- how was that baby.

Leah-mmhh that was amazing.

Jen fell on her back then wrapped her arms around leah while laying her head on her chest. Leah started she play with Jens hair in a cute way. Both of them laying in bed naked just holding each other.

Leah Jen said.

Yea baby.

Why do you push everyone away.