The mission

It's was about 10:00am when I woke up and it wasn't that bad to be honest Leah's couch is oddly comfortable. I didn't hear Leah up so she must still be asleep so I got up and went to the restroom but my luck Leah only had one bathroom out of these big apartment she couldn't get two bathrooms.

I got up and stretched my arms then headed towards Leah's room I opened her door trying not to wake her so I did my business and watched my hands but with my luck I heard footsteps coming from Leah's bedroom. SHIT.

Holy shit Jennifer what are you doing in here. Well I had to use the bathroom I'm sorry. Yea well go in my closet and get some clothes we are leaving here in 40 minutes. Ok hey Leah about last night. I don't wanna talk about it ok just leave and get ready. Oh ok.

I started to scavenge through Leah's closet and let me tell you it's huge so I picked something casual pants, a black shirt with a denim jean jacket and some black boots.

Jen- Leah.

Leah- what now.

Jen- um where's your makeup.

Leah- I'm the drew.

Jen- ok.

I'm not going to lie Jen looks pretty good in my clothes but I'm not telling her that like I said I'm going to turn on my cold hearted Leah on now also why would she even try to bring up last night what is she thinking she can just say sorry no so I'm just going to act like nothing even happened.

I was doing my makeup when I glanced over to Leah she had on jeans with a dark blue bra with laced in the front and that's when I noticed she has a tattoo on her back of a red rose with smoke coming from it, I like it it's cool.

So where are we going. You will see. Come on Leah tell me. No now stop being annoying. Look Leah what's your deal ever since last night you been acting a bitch to me. I don't know what your talking about cause all I remember from last night was me sleeping. Ok yea just forget about it leah I know you remember now look you can be a bitch to me all you want but if I'm straight I'm straight so how about you get your act together and stop acting like a baby. Oh fuck you jennifer. No fuck you leah.

Right when I said that lean pulled a gun from the side of her and pointed it at my face where it was touching my head and don't get me wrong since I'm a detective I have had tons of guns to my head but Leah I don't know she's just different it's like she wasn't even scared I swear I'm so ready to gas her ass and put her in jail.

Now listen here Ms.lopez I'm not afraid to blow them pretty brains out of your head and mess up your pretty little face you think you can just be all bad and stuff well recheck your self baby cause I'm not the gal you should be messing with now shut up and stop arguing with me.

For the rest of the ride everything was silent all you could hear was Leah's car and the other cars Jennifer decided just to stop fighting her and deal with her bull shit until the FBI decides to catch her which she hope isn't long cause she's about to just bring her in herself.

They pull up into an abandoned building near what looks like a harbor.

What are we doing here. I told you a mission now get out.

We got into the building and was standing a middle age man with her bouncers. She told me to stand in front of him and when I did she handed me a gun shoot him she told me.

What why. Do it or your out.

I started to hesitate a bit until someone called out to Leah it was a mans voice so I looked over and there I saw this man he was not bad looking I guess it was Leah's brother or something.

What arod. Who is she. She is a nobody she wants to be in the gang so she has to show her worth. Oh come on sis look at her she's a goody girl.

Hmm he just called me a goody girl well how about this tough guy I pulled the gun up with one hand while still looking at Leah and arod and shot him with one handed and not even looking I had no expression on my face except for a smirk when I saw arods jaw drop and Leah looking satisfied but also surprised. But me I can't believe I just did that I'm a detective and I just killed a man I'm going to have to put this in my report shit I'm screwed.

I walked up to arod and handed him the gun and said how's that for a goody girl.

I told you she had it in her so I will see you tomorrow night at my birthday. Um yea yea whatever I will be there as long as she's there. Oh don't get your hopes up she mine lover boy night arod. Whatever little sis we will see. Mmmhhh.

On the way back to Leah's apartment slash club I had to ask her who that guy was.

Jen- so I'm who's that.

Leah- why.

Jen- curiosity.

Leah- he's my brother.

Jen- oh is he single.

Leah- ask him yourself.

Jen- well when can I do that.

Leah- I'm having a party tomorrow since it's my birthday he will be there.

Jen- oh tomorrow is your birthday I didn't know that how old are you turning.

Leah- first off why should you have known and second I'm not telling you my age.

Jen- well fine.

After maybe 2 minutes Leah said I number out loud ( 46 ) I New what she was talking about so I just looked at her and smiled while scrunching up my nose. What she asked with a serious face. Nothing I responded but it was really something she's opening up to me so maybe tomorrow I can make her jealous by being touchy with arod and kiss him while her watching hopefully it works.