The after party

I went in her bathroom to start the shower and oh my god it was humongous the shower was open so there was no doors but tons of shower heads I started the shower and got in it was the best shower ever i finishes washing my hair so all I had to wash was my face and body but I got distracted when I look over Leah I mean my boss was in booty pajama shorts and a red laced bra with her hair in a bun damn she looked hot.

Take a picture it will last longer. Huh what oh my god boss, Jen quickly snapped around covering her boobs and pussy with her hand. Here's your towels and clothes Jennifer. Um ok thank you.

I heard the door closed so I thought she had gone but I was wrong when I turned around there she was naked right in front of me how did she get her clothes off that fast thing dang. It was just me and her staring at each other both naked I didn't know what was about to happen but all I know is I had to keep my cool.

Leah- Well are you just going to keep standing there or move over so I can shower to as you can tell it's a pretty big shower it can fit like 50 people.

Jen- oh um yea sorry boss.

Leah- mmhh

Jennifer just resumed to what she was doing and same as Leah they both finished and dried off, and got dressed.

So since I'm not that drunk as I was I'm going to go now boss. We are leaving early so why don't you just stay here. Oh that's not necessary I would rather sleep in my own bed boss. I didn't know I was asking you my couch is big also there's TV so have at and get out of my room I'm going to bed. Whatever.

I closed Leah's door and went on the couch it was actually pretty comfy not going to lie and really big also this tv is like huge so I got comfortable I wasn't really tired so I just sat up scrolling through Netflix and this new movie was on it looked like it would be good so I started to watch it as I was watching it a women came in and went to Leah's room so of course I was nosy so I paused the movie to listen.

Maybe like 10 minutes went by, Leah and that women came out screaming at each other. Yea whatever you slut get out and don't think about coming back leah screamed before the women slammed the door. Leah saw me laughing at what just happened like I couldn't hold it in. She came to sit by me she looked mad but also a little down wow Leah the baddest mafia in New York sad hmm that's surprising.

Leah- what are you laughing at Jennifer.

Jen- trouble in paradise I see.

Leah- there is no paradise here Ms.lopez she's a no good slut and won't be coming back.

Jen- hmmm ok.

Leah- just shut up and press play, what are we watching anyways.

Jen- 365 days.

Leah- haha so you like sex movies I see.

Jen- it's suppose to be a good movie now shut up just because it has sex in it doesn't mean I like sex movies.

Leah- did you just tell me to shut up ms.lopez.

Jen- yea and what are you going to do about it.

Ooo this girl is really pushing it she just told me to shut up no one ever told me that before so let's give her a little piece of me. I climbed over to where I was now sitting on Jen pinning her down I grabbed her neck making her lean back and letting out a little moan which not going to lie got me a little wet.

So you like when people choke you ms.lopez huh well here's this don't ever tell me to shut up again only I say it understand me. Y-yes boss. Good girl. G-g-get o-off of m-me, Jen stuttered. Why I think this is kinda nice don't you. No. Fine.

Cough cough, yes I do like getting choke but not by a girl I'm straight so go get one of your hoes to play around with you Leah. Oh honey I can make you gay for a night trust me on that. I beg to differ Leah. It's boss to you. Yea yea Leah. I swear your such a baby Jennifer. Just leave me alone Leah and watch the movie.

Silence filled the room except for the movie.

20 minutes later the sex scene came on and when I tell you Jen couldn't look even better she's like a snack she was so focused on the movie and how they was doing everything I don't even think she noticed she was biting her lip and holding her boob her even noticed I was still in here but I just watched wanting to do something so bad to her she's so hot. After all the interaction the ball scene came on and that's when Jen noticed I was staring at her. And holding her boob.

When the ball scene came on I looked down and noticed I was holding my boob then I looked over and saw Leah just staring at me biting her nail I totally forgot she was even in here. Stop staring at me I told her but she didn't say anything instead she crawled toward me and climbed on top of me then kissed me I didn't kiss back until a couple seconds later.

So we was just making out on her couch I have no clue what possessed her to do this but I didn't want to stop and I don't think it was I forgot all about my job and how I shouldn't be doing this but I haven't gotten attention for so long.

Leah started to kiss on my neck which I'm pretty sure left some hickeys, she then started to try to pull up my shirt and as bad as I wanted to have sex tonight I couldn't.

Jen- Leah Leah Leah stop please just stop I can't do this.

Leah- why huh why are you scared.

Jen- I'm not ok I just I'm straight I'm not lesbian like you ok.

Leah- Whatever Jen, she scoffed.

Leah got up off of Jennifer and head to her room slamming her door really hard behind her leaving Jen thinking about what just happened she's going to have to report this and the last report she got her lieutenant said to go along with it just don't get in bed with her but do whatever she has to do to make her trust her. But whenever the FBI brings her down it would be awkward cause Jen let her think she could trust her and sleep with her they already both saw each other naked and Leah already feel her up so she doesn't know what to do.

How could I even think she would want me she just here for job and the last time I trusted someone that I worked for she worked for the cops I mean I slept with this women and all we was almost to dating but she blew her cover when she made that one phone call I had no choice but to shoot her so I took her to the biggest bring in New York and shot her off it hurt me but I got over it but what if Jen is undercover I'm going to find out tomorrow stone cold bitch Leah is going to come out and stay out she's not ruining me.