Work day

Uhhh just another day I wake up and get dressed and head to work, I woke at the biggest FBI quarter in New York we are working on this big case about the biggest gang in all New York we finally got a lead after a murder happened a couple of days ago we guess a drug deal gone bad but thankfully there was a witness but she's just a little girl so we are trying are best to get whatever out of her.

Detective Lopez can I see you for a minute the lieutenant asked me yea I responded to be honest I don't really like him he's always a dick so let's see how this plays out.

Ok ms.lopez so you know the big lead case about the red rose gang well we need someone to go undercover for while we aren't getting that much out of the girl so if your up for it I would like you to be the undercover detective in this case only if your up for it.

Wow I can't believe he just asked me this of course I'm up for it this can be my big break through and finally get his job now that could be some big money wow who am I kidding it s big money but of course I had to keep my chill so I just acted normal even though my stomach is turning.

Um yes sir I would like that very much so when is everything going down I asked him.

So we are going to get you up to professional look and your going to go to the mafia club tonight, now this is going to be dangerous we have no clue what he is capable of or what he looks like so trust no one and keep an eye out, when you get there you are going to go through security and everything then just act normal go have a drink and check the place out and if you see anything suspicious go check it out but say you were looking for the bathroom or something hopefully you find him and he plays along so you can try your best and join the gang, we are going to have you stay at a safe house so just in case anyone follows you then put in a report on paper and we will have a undercover mail man pick it up. Now that everything is cleared head into the undercover room I have everything waiting for you.

Okay lieutenant thank you again. As I was standing up he said one more thing "good luck detective Lopez" which kinda made me freak out but who am I kidding I'm hot and have a nice ass so what man would turn this down.

The dressers finished me up and I have to say I looked pretty damn sexy I think this is going to actually work.

Okay detective Lopez here are your car keys, identity, house keys, your envelope that explains everything who you are and your car is down stair waiting for you.

Thanks detective I said.

When I got down to the garage where all the cars are I almost fainted I can't believe this is going to be my car like omg it's so hot. A red Ferrari.

I got in the car stunned I looked at the clock and it's almost 7:00pm so I should read the envelope and get going.

We have cleared everything and made you a new birth certificate and ID you still have your same name just all new identity you don't work cause you live off your dads money who is really which cause he is the CEO of a big corporation in LA you are 50 years old with no kids and not married your ID and drivers license are at the bottom of the envelope if anything goes wrong just call the number given on the back on this paper we will track you from there if they start to ask questions and think you are undercover don't be fooled that's how they break you good luck detective Lopez and be safe they are very dangerous I will here back from you tomorrow night the address of your new house from now until this is over is on the back the club is local so you should know where it's at if not the address is on the back also.

Ok wow so here goes nothing. Jen thought to herself.

Here's what Jennifer drives and how she looks going to the club.