Chapter 5

❄️Joy's POV❄️

From: Dilly
Get ready, I'll pick you up at 3

Truth is, I'm already ready a couple of hours ago. You can say I'm kinda...excited? Or nervous I don't know. Let's just stick with mixed emotions, shall we? What will I feel when I see that Dylan's "Lourence" is the same "Lourence" in my dream?

Don't be stupid and don't get your hopes up. My subconscious said to me. She's right,though. I mean, there are a lot of Lourence's here in town, right?

"Joy? Dylan is in the living room, he said that you both are gonna hang?" It's kinda weird hearing my mom using teen words but...

"Yeah, be right down." She nods then closes the door.

I glanced at myself in my full-length mirror one last time. Brace yourself, Joy. This is it...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"You're looking kinda pale, Joy. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. And I look okay, what are you talking about?" I looked at the side-mirror once more and oh who am I kidding I'm white as paper.

"Okay but don't you throw up here, okay? Took me a year to buy this baby." He then patted the steering wheel.

"Oh c'mon it's just a car."

"Hey! For your info she is not only a car! She's my friend, girlfriend and every good thing in this Earth combined."

I raise my hands up in surrender, "Woah okay okay, don't need to get emotional now." We laughed.

I stare outside my window and think of what am I gonna say to this "Lourence" if he's really the same one in my dream, "Oh hello I'm Joy and you're Lourence from my dream where's Em?" Yeah, smooth move.

But what if he's really the same one? What can it do to me? Should I explain to him everything? Or should I just go with the flow? Why is my life so hard right now?

"Hey!" I jerk a little from the sound.

"Sorry to shock you," Said Dylan, "But we're here." He pointed at the house beside the car.

I haven't seen Lourence's house in my dream...or did I? Not that I remember. Oh God, am I losing all the memories of my dream? Just like my dreams when I was asleep and not in a coma? No, please no that's like...a precious Diamond that I will treasure forever!

"You're spacing out again." Said Dylan, who is now beside me and the door by my side is opened by him.

"Oh, sorry. Am I spacing out often?" I stepped out of the car.

"Always, actually but it's fine." He closed the door, pressed something and the car beeped twice.

We walked towards the front door of the house slowly, or is it just my imagination? Why is everything in slow motion? Is this something you'll feel when you're nervous as hell? I think I'm crazy. Yes you are, you're talking to no one in particular. My subconscious told me, smiling. Shut up, I'm talking to my readers you ass. I answered back. The sound of the doorbell pulled me out of my mind and into reality. I can almost hear my heart beating so fast, so fast I think it will jump out of my chest.

Relax, Joy. Relax. You may be thinking it's the same him but no, no it can't be so stop with your imaginations...

"Hey, Dylan! This is Joy, I suppose?"

Oh fuck me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I have some snacks I just bought awhile ago would you guys like some?" Lourence asked.

Dylan answered with a "Yeah, thanks." While I just nodded.

This can't be real. He is the same one in my dream! This can't be happening, no. I can't handle this. If I'm alone in my room right now, I'm sure I'm crying my eyes out.

I sat beside Dylan in the "L" shaped couch in front of the flat screen TV. Lourence is kinda rich if you can see his house right now. Chandelier hanging by the ceiling, expensive-looking vases and knick-knacks here and there. Lourence came back with bag of chips on his right hand and 3 cans of sodas on his left. He sat down beside Dylan and gave us each of the soda and chips.

"So..." He started, "Why are you guys so quiet? Are you shy or something?"

"No. I'm just kinda bored?" Dylan said it more like a question than a sentence.

But Lourence doesn't seem to notice, "Bored? Why didn't you say so?! Come on, let's play some games, shall we?" He said enthusiastically.

"So I can beat your ass in no time? You're on!" Dylan chirped.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"You're cheating, aren't you?!" Lourence shouted, Dylan beat him again, which makes it 3 times now.

"'Course not! Why would I? Just admit it, Lourence, I'm better than you!"

"Never!"

"Okay fine but can we have a break for just a little while? My hands are getting numb." Dylan shook his hands for emphasis.

"Fine." Lourence huffed like a child that didn't get what they want for Christmas.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back!" And Dylan is out of the room.

Awkward. That's what I'm feeing right now. Not fear, not sadness, not happiness but awkwardness. I should talk to him, right? He is a nice guy and I should be friends with him, so that's what I'm gonna do...

"Hey Lourence---"

"I know who you are, Joy and I'm confused right now so we're gonna talk later."

Well that's unexpected.

----------------------------------------

Oh yey an update! Would you look at that?

So sorry for the wait, the WiFi is busted for 3 days tops? I can't remember but I updated now yey!

Oh and if you're getting confused in the next few updates, just message me and I'll give you a brief explanation. =))))

Vote

Comment

Fan!

Thanks and I love yah all! =]]]