Chapter 11

💠Misty's POV💠 (This is only for a bit)

I looked at my phone and saw that Joy texted me last night, too bad I'm already asleep, though. I got up and stretched, going inside the bathroom to take a nice bath.

Jerson was already in the living room, eating his favorite cereal wearing only his pajama bottoms and no top on. I walked past him and grabbed the cereal box and the carton of milk from the fridge, preparing my breakfast.

"Good morning, sister." He said.

"Morning. Wear a shirt, will you? Your stomach makes me want to puke." I made gagging sounds and he raised his eyebrows, the little scar being prominent when he does this.

"I would like to remind you that these are abs." He points his stomach.

"More like tabs, stupid. Seriously, wear a shirt!" I grabbed a spoonful of cereal and took a bite.

He turned around and walked upstairs, returning a minute later finally wearing a plain, white shirt.

"So what did the guest say when I was gone?" He asked.

"Not much, kept thanking me for being kind and all. You know she looks fine to me, why not date her, brother?"

His eyes widen, "Sudden change of topic, eh?" I shrugged, "Nah, I think she's too young for me. I look matured, remember? Last time I checked Joy was young looking and baby-faced." I stopped eating and looked at him.

He raised his eyebrows again, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I took a breath, "How did you know her name was Joy?"

His eyes widen again, "Y-You told me yesterday, remember?"

"I never saw you yesterday except when you left for work, I was already asleep when you came home."

He rubbed his neck, opening his mouth but no words comes out so he just closed it again.

"I'll just explain everything so it won't be hard for me..."

💠Joy's POV💠

I was still stunned about Jerson being Misty's brother, the guy who saved me. Is he even the same Jerson from my dream? The Jerson I fell in love with? I doubt it, there's so many guys out there that has the name Jerson.

But his second name is the same with the one in your dream. Michael. My subconscious whispered to me.

Okay, there's so many guys out there with the name Jerson Michael, so there's a 0.01% chance that this Jerson is the same Jerson in my dream.

Maybe that 0.01% is true. Fucking subconscious.

"Joy, honey can I come in?" My mom said from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Yeah, mom." She pushed the door open and came in.

She sat next to me on the bed, "So I was thinking that you should go back to school next week." Oh God, I hate school. But if Jerson is my Math teacher then I'll go there even on weekends.

"Ugh, can't I just stay here, mom? I hate school." I huffed.

"Of course you can't, young lady! You're a teen! You should be in Uni." I huffed again. "Okay, how about this, you'll go to Uni this coming semester and choose your own course."

"When is the next semester?"

"Couple of weeks from now. So what do you say?"

I nodded, "Fine."

"Good! I'll cook lunch now, do you have anything you want to eat?"

"Nah, whatever you'll cook is fine with me."

"Okay, I'll call you when it's done." Then she left.

I sat in my bed and thought of texting Misty. She never replied to my text last night. Obviously she's already asleep when the text arrived but she should've replied to me by now, right? Oh why am I overthinking this?

It's because you want to know about her brother. Will my subconscious ever shut up?

Nope. Oh for crying out loud you're crazy.

Says the girl who's arguing with her subconscious.

I huffed and just grabbed my phone, deciding on just texting Johanna and Anne, I haven't seen them in a while.

To: Johanna and Anne
You guys wanna hang? Bored af. -_-

From: Anne
On my way sistah. =D

From: Johanna
Be there in 5 :)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So there really is a Jerson?" Hanna asked.

"I'm not quite sure yet, haven't seen him in real life."

"Maybe it's not the same one?"

"I don't know, never had the chance to see him, remember?"

I sighed and listened to the both of them talk about this Jerson.

"But what if he is the real one?" Anne asked.

I faced them, "It's not, don't you get it? He's not real and never will be." I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------

Hi. *awkward wave*

I really apologize of I kept you waiting then updating with a really REALLY short chapter sorry :(

Comment

Fan