Hokage's Orders. Chapter 2

Itsuki's POV

We arrived at the Hokage's office. When Lord Third noticed us, he gave me a suspicious look, worried about the blonde's safety.

"Who is he?" he asked his assistant cautiously.

"Izumo said his name is Itsuki Ito," The assistant gave Naruto an unpleasant look.

"Hey! What are you looking at him like that for?" I screamed.

"Outsiders like you have no business knowing. He's a monster." they side looked Naruto. The usually explosive blonde looked down to the left, thinking.

"He's not a monster!" I shouted at him, annoyed that he just insulted my sunshine.

It looked as if a sparkle appeared in Naruto's eyes. He looked up at me and smiled with teary eyes. He didn't let the tears escape his eyes. The Hokage smiled, seeing that the spiky-haired blonde might have finally made a friend.

I threw Naruto in the air.
He screamed. 

I caught him by the legs giving him a piggyback. He immediately wrapped both arms around my neck, startled. He gave another sour expression towards me.

"What? Is it that bad?" I grinned, ready to laugh at him.

"Please just let me go. People will dislike you too," his face filled with guilt instantly.

"HEY! Who are you to tell me that they will hate me? No one can ever hate me. I'm AMAZING." I put my thumb on my chest, showing my ego off with a smile.
He chuckled at me happily, going back to his daily mood.

"You're right! Who cares about them," He laughed like always.
I could feel my cheeks burning up. CRAP! I understand why you like him, Hinata. He's ADORABLE! I put my hands behind my back without thinking. Naruto fell to the ground and looked extremely defeated.

"Ow- WHY?" he hissed through the pain. I was holding back my laughter. Of course, I failed. "Hey! Don't laugh!" he said with an angry face.

"NARUTO! ITSUKI! LISTEN TO ME." The Hokage shouted at us, tired of waiting.

"Y-yes!" we both look his way, immediately ending our conversation. Damn, he has an intimidating presence.

He sighs, "I thought about it, and since Itsuki doesn't have anywhere to stay, Naruto will keep an eye on you. We don't know who you are, so I hope you understand."

"Yes, Lord Third. I understand your concern," I look at him, shocked.

"But, since he's already here. I guess he knows already," he (the hokage) looks calm about the situation. What is he planning?

"W-wait! WHY DO I NEED TO STAY WITH HIM? I mean.. he did protect me like a baby. I don't need him!" Naruto answered with a frown on his face.

Aww! He's a little tsundere. How cute.

"I know, right? Just look at that little 'It's not like I like you!' face. Ahaha. Such a tsundere classic," Riku noted.

'Ohh, so now you're back?' I raise my eyebrow.

"Naruto, this isn't for your protection. It's for the village's safety. And you have to keep an eye on him. Think of it as a mission," the Hokage nodded with a proud smile, knowing he won him over.

Naruto's face mirrored "My first mission?! Sweet, I start before anyone else! I'll totally brag to that bastard, Sasuke."

"Yup, He's going to live with you. Since he doesn't have anywhere to stay," the Hokage sneered.
"Oh, and you can go now. Show him around. Have fun!" Naruto and I walked out of the office.