55 You are Good

Part55 

It was a perfect family trip. All are enjoyed together. Ratna and Garima became buddies on that trip. They left "JI" and called one another only by their name as per another one's request.

They went boating. Khushi wanted to go for a PEDALING boat because she saw it in the movies.

Arnav: Khushi, it's not like what you see in the movie. You can't pedal it.

Khushi: Please, Arnavji... I like it very much... in movies, hero and heroine sing duet so romantically.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav: ok fine. Let's go.

Arnav sent the elders in a rowboat and he bought tickets for them in a pedalling boat. Khushi sat on it excitedly.

Arnav: Follow my instruction... we shouldn't go far away from the bank.

Khushi: But why Arnavji?

Arnav: Because we are not experienced. After getting practice, we can go to the middle of the lake.

Khushi: Ok...

Arnav started pedalling the boat so did Khushi. Arnav was expecting something and observed Khushi. As he expected, within a few minutes, Khushi struggled to pedal. She didn't expect that pedalling will be so tough. She thought it's so enjoyable when she saw it in the movie but it was unimaginably hard to pedal.

Arnav: pedal fast Khushi... don't you want to go to the middle of the lake?

Khushi: No no Arnavji... I can pedal... my legs are paining.

Arnav: That's why I said we will also go to the rowboat.

Khushi pouted.

Khushi: I thought something...

Arnav: Not all the scenes are real in the movie. Don't be so childish...

Khushi: Thank God we didn't go to the middle. Or else we would have faced a tough time to reach the bank.

Arnav nodded yes.

Khushi: Do you already have this experience?

Arnav: No... but we can guess. The pressure of water will be heavy... right?

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: Don't worry... you can enjoy yourself in the "artificial sea"

Khushi: Then let's go.

Arnav: yeah... let them come.

They waited for their parents and moved towards the artificial sea. Not only Khushi but also Ratna and Garima enjoyed it very much with their respective partners as the four feet waves didn't drown them. Khushi jumped in the waves holding Arnav's shoulders. After a while, the elders got out of the sea and sat to dry their wet clothes. But Khushi was not ready to come out of it and Arnav was the best company for her. As time passed the sea got crowded.

Khushi: I think we should go.

Arnav: Are you sure?

They walked out. Khushi was hoping in the water holding Arnav's shoulder while walking. Her eyes fell on the ice cream shop.

Khushi: Arnav... I want ice cream...

Arnav: Ok... after getting our dress dried, I will bring you.

Khushi: You sit here... I will bring it.

She rushed...

Arnav: Careful...

Khushi(while rushing): Ok...