42 Poor Clock

Part 42 

Khushi began to wave her legs in the air when Arnav brought her to bed.

Arnav: if you want to learn swimming then I will teach you. Now, stop swimming in the air.

Khushi: Arnavji you look overconfident. It shows your haughtiness.

Arnav: Ohh really?

Khushi: Do you think you can keep me in your control? I don't know, how.

Arnav: Let me show you.

Putting her on the bed, he came over her, clutching her hands. Khushi's eyes went bigger and bigger.

Khushi(stammering): Whaaaat....are you doing?

Arnav: LOVE making.

Khushi: this is how you control me?

Arnav: What do you think?

Khushi(suppressing her laugh): I thought you will do magic.

Arnav: Maybe, you are right...

His voice became a whisper. He simply gazed at her. Thousands of emotions were flashing through his eyes. His naughty smile got vanished. Suddenly, his gesture changed passionately. He bent down to place a soft kiss on her forehead. He started placing kisses all over her face, making her forget everything. His every kiss was so gentle but full of passion.

Arnav: Khushiiiii....

He chanted her name like it was a hymn. Her name in his husky tone was more than enough to melt Khushi. Her breath became heavier and heavier. She felt like her nerves may blast anytime. Those were rising with HEAT indescribably.

With every second, Arnav's emotional realization of "need" turned him into something which Khushi never has seen. He sucked her earlobe; the place of sensation, entwining her fingers. He wished, Khushi shouldn't restrict him from doing anything, and to his surprise, she didn't.

Though it was BET it not seemed so. Just in a few seconds, Khushi came completely under Arnav's control. In fact, she didn't care about being in his control. He dived down to devour her completely, making her moan madly. Her rasping voice made him go crazy with need. As the heat became unbearable, Arnav pulled back. Without wasting time, Arnav took his shirt off and threw it. He hugged her tightly.

Their heavy breath got mixed up. Their heartbeat synchronized. His hard muscles wanted to be in touch with her soft body which has the potential to drive him crazy. He started to unleash his desire one by one. His yearning for his love lady came out breaking all the hurdles. He slammed his lips on her, revealing his desperation to pleasure her, to make her his.

Khushi moaned into the kiss while his hands were teasing her sense erotically. His lips refused to leave her soft skin even for a second, trapping her in a blaze of pleasure. Khushi's body arched up as this new feeling given by her husband took over her sense totally.

Seeing his love lady wriggle in pleasure, he wanted to take her to the edge. He slid his hands around her to pull the zip of her suit. Once he unzipped the suit, his lips tasted her bare shoulder. Khushi could barely take this sweet torture.

In all this, Arnav forgets that he is running out of time.

Arnav was ready to go to the NEXT IMPORTANT step. That's when something kicked his mind. He looked at the clock which showed 10: 58 am. He gritted his teeth. How could he stop at the peak? As he didn't expect, Khushi took the paperweight from the side table and threw it on the clock. It broke into pieces, falling down on the floor.

Arnav looked at Khushi surprisingly, panting hard who spread her hands, asking him to hug her. Arnav pounced on her and drenched her face with kisses. He was gazing at her between his hard breathing.

As Arnav said, Arnav's charms worked on Khushi. She was in his control. He made it possible through his magic touches. He kissed her passionately... he began to love her with passion without any hesitation. Not wasting time, he got inside her. Khushi bit her lips to bear the pain. After a while, Khushi became relaxed which gave him a go-ahead signal. His moves were not so hard, at the same time not so smooth though. Khushi moaned Arnavvvv.... cutting "JI". Hearing his name without "JI" for the very first time from her mouth made many "unspeakable" things in Arnav which made his action faster.

Taking a deep breath, he let out a strong groan while nearing the climax. The sensation; which his body is experiencing right now made him grit his teeth. He sensed each and every nerve of his body was getting flooded by blood. His body became wet whereas his throat became dry. Arnav got relaxed, after reaching the peak. Arnav was about to lean over her, Khushi pulled him down for a mind-blowing kiss. Their dry mouths became wet by the kiss.

Arnav pulled back and looked at her folding his lower lip.

Khushi: Arnavj....

Arnav leaned over her again and pressed her lips, stopping her from uttering "JI".

Arnav: Arnav.....

Khushi: Whattt?

Arnav: Call me Arnav...

Khushi's cheek rose into rose.

Arnav: It sounds so hot.

Khushi: It belongs to only bed.

Arnav: It belongs to Arnav...

Khushi: No Arnavji...

Arnav whispered in her ear.

Arnav: Your lips will get bites if you call my name with JI.

She pouted.

Khushi(whispering): Arnav...

Arnav caressed her nose by his.

Arnav: I love you.

Khushi: I too...

Arnav: Hey...

Khushi: Mmmm

Arnav: Who is the winner?

Khushi: Me...

Arnav: Ohh really?

Khushi: Then what? Because of me, you completed the session.

Arnav: How?

Khushi: I broke the clock and give you the chance.

Arnav: What that means?

Khushi: What?

Arnav: You were in my control... I made you like my action. You didn't want me to stop... you wanted me to go ahead... you broke the POOR CLOCK too... that means I won.

Isn't he right? She is the one who gave him space to access the intimacy in fullest. Khushi pouted at him. Arnav pecked at her pout laughingly.

Arnav: In fact, we both are the winner. It is possible only in LOVE MAKING. Hai na?

Khushi nodded yes. He placed a tender kiss on her forehead, wrapping her securely in his arms. Khushi snuggled into his chest comfortably, hearing his heartbeat.

To be continued...

Today's inkitt update

Broken Bed

Finally... Arnav and Khushi became one... by heart... by body... by thoughts... in every sense...

Two destined people reached their destiny; crossing all the hurdles... those were not just simple hurdles but life-taking... Arnav almost lost his hope of getting Khushi. But Life always makes us amazed by its unexpected and awful turns. And it never disappoints GOOD people.