Amy's P.O.V

I wake up earlier than I thought! I get out of my bed and took a shower happily. After, I took out a red high neck tank top with pink mini skirt and wear them. I jumped on my red knee high boots and jump on my chair in front of the mirror.

Then, I saw Lazy get to my room and start straightening my short pink hair and put a red headband with a small red bow on it.
After, she started doing my makeup. She put on some white eyes shadow then did pink eyeliner perfectly and some black and pink mascara. Then she put some light pink blush on my cheeks and put some pink lipstick with light pink lips pencil. I know all these makeup are a lot and they'll got my face ugly but when Lazy, the hedgehog, do it it looks like something very beautiful and bright!

I took out my pink earrings that looks like roses and put them on. Then I look at myself in the mirror. PERFECT! I took my light colorful bracelets and go to the kitchen with Lazy to see the breakfast is ready.

After eating, I looked at my watch to see it's still 7 am so I started doing my nails. Well, dying my nails in pink is perfect for the outfit!

After some minutes, Lazy come out of nowhere and gave me my handbag and my pink jacket. I took them from her and get out from the house closing the door. I jumped on my motorcycle and star heading towards the school.

Golden High School isn't that far away from my house so I took my motorcycle instead of my car.

After 15 minutes, I got there and entered shyly. Most of the students were looking at me but I acted normal, shyly, and tried to walk to my locker.

I was looking for my locker when I suddenly bumbed into someone and that person fall on the ground.
"Ouch...I'm very very sorry!" I said taking out my hand for her and she took it.
"It's ok! I'm the one that should say sorry because I wasn't paying attention" She said shyly too.
"By the way, I'm Amy Rose! What's your name?" I asked happily.
"Cream...Cream the rabbit! Nice to meet you, Ms.Amy" She said smiling shyly.
"well, do you know where is the locker number 246, please?" I asked and she nodded smiling and she walked with me to the locker.
"Thanks!" I said.
"By the way, my locker is 247! Do you have now Math?" She asked opening her locker and putting her back.
"Well, Yeah! You too?" I asked taking out my math books and notebooks.
"Yeah! Me too! Now, let's head to class! I'm new here too!" Cream said taking my hand while jumping happily.
"I think we'll be best friends!" I said looking at her then focusing on finding Math class.

(Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11776174&.svc=copypaste&id=144566558 )