Ichigo's P.O.V

{Yumeiro Patissiere}

I opened my eyes slowly to see 7:05 a.m was wrote on the alarm in front of me. I returned back to sleep. Yeah, I think it's a nightmare!

I then opened my eyes in horror after recognized that I'm late for the first day of High School and I should definitely go prepare myself! I jumped off my bed and run ahead to the bathroom. 2 minutes later, I started dressing up in a pink crop tank top, light brown mini skirt, white tights, pink pumps and wear my hazel jacket.

"Vanilla, wake up! You're late for school too!" I shouted and started doing my brown hair in two pigtails and tie them with light pink ribbons. And when I started doing my make up, I saw Vanilla flying behind me like she's the fastest creature in the world while screaming sworing about waking up and being late for school! I started giggling a little then took some light pink makeups like pink eyeshadow, light pink blusher, light pink lipstick...

After finishing, I checked myself in the mirror, I'm really beautiful!
So, I run downstairs to be greeted by my sister, Natsume.

"Good morning, big sister!" She said drinking her coffee like usually. She's always ready earlier than me.
"Morning, lil sis!" I said and took some pancakes then started eating them.
"Thanks for doing the breakfast!" I said cheerfully and she just smiled.
"No problem!" She said then returned back to her own breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast, I saw Vanilla coming downstairs so I let her sit next to my chair in the table. She yawned then sit on the chair and rubbed her eyes.

I returned back to my room and took my school bag out and started packing my books and notebooks. Then I wear my white earrings and my pink necklace. After finishing, I looked at my watch and it was like 7:39 am. I'm gonna be late!
I took my bag and run as fast as I can out the house then ride my bike. It's really refreshing here but I shouldn't stay here a lot when I don't have that much time!

Anyways, I just arrived to school and put my bike in the garage's school then enter shyly the school. Like all of them glaring at me...

Then suddenly, I pumped into someone. I rubbed my head to see a girl that looks like me but had green eyes looking at me with a sad smile.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry that I pumped into you! I'm really really so sorry!" She said checking me out if I was okay.
"Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine, thanks! So what's your name?" I asked and she just smiled.
"Sakura Kinomoto, a new student here! You? " She said/asked.
"Ichigo Amano, one of the best chefs in Japan! Nice meeting you, Sakura!" I said using my sweet smile.
"Pleased to meet you too, Ichigo!" Sakura said using her sweet smile too!

(Ichigo's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11776174&.svc=copypaste&id=148362531 )