Sakura's P.O.V

{Cardcaptor Sakura}

I opened my eyes slowly then looked at my clock to see that I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR HIGH SCHOOL! So, I jumped out of my bed and lend in the bathroom. I took a very very fast shower like for 30 seconds then brush my teeth really fast then wear some clothes I already choose them from yesterday:
- Light hot pink cocktail dress.
- A white belt.
- Rainbow Stripped Stockings.
- White boots that reaches my ankle.
Then I got in front of my mirror and put my hair in two pigtails with pink ribbons and start doing my make up. I put on a light pink Lips gloss, light pink blusher, pink eyelashes and mascara. I looked attentively at my reflexion in the mirror to find myself missing something. Then I remembered! I put on my pink earrings and my necklace then looked again. PERFECT!
Then I took my brown and sakura backpack and run downstairs.
I looked at the clock in the kitchen to find that it's still 7 a.m and that I remembered now that my alarm clock was off? Hehe, at least I woke up early. Then I started to prepare breakfast.

Some minutes later, the mouses start to get out from their houses to the kitchen for breakfast. I know you're disgusted about these mouse but I don't have friends or siblings that are roommates with me and they are my only friends. They started to walk towards the table then sit on it. I took my breakfast with me and put theirs in front of them. And here we are, eating like a royal family.

It is time and I need to go! So, I click on a button in my boots that says Skate. I said goodbye to the mouses then skate thought the park.
Suddenly, come a boy older than me and without noticing I pumped into him. Luckily, I didn't fall on the ground but he caught me before I hit the ground.
"S-sorry!" I said standing up apologizing.
"It's okay! But watch where you're going next time, please." He said with calm green eyes.
"Are you from Golden High School?" Asked while rubbing my head.
"Yeah. How did you know?" He asked and I just made a sweet smile on my lips.
"I guessed! Besides, I'm a new transferred student from Tokyo. I'm Sakura Kinomoto." I said then introduced myself.
"Shaoran Lee, from China. Nice to meet you! Can I walk with you to the high school?" He asked and I nodded and we go together. And luckily, we arrived early, put our books in our lockers then run ahead to our classes.
By the way, I forget to tell you that I pumped into a beautiful Japanese chef called Amano Ichigo-chan and we become friends. And Shaoran, me and Ichigo have the same classes.
What A Lucky Day?!

(Sakura's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11776174&.svc=copypaste&id=151769270 )