Hey Lover

A/n: I'm gonna try something a little different for this chapter. Play the song when you see a .

Third Person POV

When Kageyama heard those words come out of Hinata's mouth...he felt like a knife stabbed him in the chest. He couldn't stand the thought of someone taking advantage of his adorable fluffy-haired boyfriend.

"He...molested you?"

"Yes..it went on for about 4 years. I tried to tell me mom..but she didn't believe me. I told no one else because I was afraid no one would believe me."

"Hinata.."

"I overheard you talking to Suga and Tsukki. I wanted to show you how much I love you..because I love you so much more than you know...but I wasn't ready. As soon as you were on top of me..all the memories came flooding back. I'm sorry...I just wanted to give you a good time...but I couldn't."

Kageyama started crying.

He forced himself to do this...for me? Just because I'm insecure? I can't believe myself..

"Hinata..what I said in that club room was just me being insecure. Please don't think that we need to do it for me to love you. Hinata I love you so much..it doesn't matter what we do. As long as we do it together."

"I'm so sorry that that happened to you at such a young age, but i'm glad you told me. From now on, if your ever uncomfortable...please tell me. The last thing I want is for you to feel pressured into doing something with me."

Hinata and Kageyama were now hugging each other while crying profusely.

"Thank..thank you Kageyama.."

Hinata and Kageyama finished the movie while cuddling each other.

"Hinata..do you want to make some cookies"

"COOKIES?? OF COURSE!!"

Kageyama loved the sight of Hinata jumping up and down in joy.

Kageyama went to the fridge and pulled out some ingredients.

Milk, eggs, flour, vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
(A/n: If you can't tell, I have no idea how to make cookies)

Hinata started snacking on the chocolate chips while he watched his boyfriend put an apron on. Hinata got excited and tied a part of Kageyama's shirt back, making him look like a child.

Hinata and Kageyama both laughed out loud.

"Hinata, can you go grab that speaker on the counter?"

"Sure"

"What music should we play?"

"I have an idea"

Hinata walked to his phone and connected the speaker.

(✰)

The song started playing and Hinata immediately started singing along.

"Hey, hey, hey, lover
You don't have to be a star"

Hinata walked up to Kageyama and grabbed his hand pulling him into the living room.

"Hey, hey, hey, lover
I love you just the way you are"

Kageyama then recognized the song from Tik Tok and starting to sing along with Hinata.

"For love is just the same
Without fortune and fame"

Hinata and Kageyama were now dancing all around.

"Just give me
True love and understanding" said Hinata.

"True love and understanding" continued Kageyama.

"Hey, hey, hey, lover
You don't have to be a king"

The song was now blasting, angering Kageyama's neighbours.

"Hey, hey, hey, lover
You don't have to have a thing"

All he cared about right now....is Hinata.

"For I'll be satisfied
Long as you are my guy"

Hinata was smiling from ear to ear. He loved this song and all the lyrics. When he sang them...he meant every word.

"Just give me
True love and understanding
True love and understanding"

Kageyama spun Hinata around, catching him in a dip. (A/n: A dip is that dance move where the guy holds the girls back and let's her lean back a bit)

"For the rest of my days"

It was now a mess. Kageyama was covered in flour and spreading it everywhere.

"No, you don't have to worry
'Bout putting diamonds in my hands"

Hinata was the happiest he'd been for a while.

"Cause if you really, really love me
In my heart, you'd be a big man"

Kageyama was also the happiest he'd been.

"Hey, lover, won't you treat me right?
And be with me tonight"

Hinata now spun Kageyama.

"Just give me
True love and understanding
True love and understanding"

Hinata and Kageyama still sung to song word for word, even though they weren't the best at singing.

"For the rest of my days"

Hinata grabbed Kageyama's hand.

"No, you don't have to worry
'Bout putting diamonds in my hands
Cause if you really, really love me
In my heart, you'd be a big man"

He pulled Kageyama close.

"Hey, lover, won't you treat me right?
And be with me tonight
Just give me
True love and understanding
True love and understanding"

and kissed him.

This was the best anniversary any of them could ask for.

A/n: This is the first time I tried to add music in my fanfic so I hope you liked it. I really like how this chapter turned out. Thanks for reading :))