I'm Ready

Third Person POV

Kageyama was confused and flustered. His seemingly innocent boyfriend...just asked to touch his chest.

"Uhh sure.." he said.

Part of Hinata was panicking while the other was happy.

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

He told himself.

Hinata reaches for Kageyama's chest. It was toned and in shape. This is unsurprising, seeing that it is Kageyama that we're talking about. When Hinata made contact, both boys turned dark red.

Kageyama liked the feel of Hinata's warm hand on his chest, but he was still confused as to why Hinata was being so dominant today. Kageyama was usually the one initiating the kisses.

Hinata felt Kageyama's heart beating fast, not as fast as his though.

Hinata reaches his hand under Kageyama's shirt and felt his toned body. Kageyama was even redder (if that's even possible) than before. He loved the thought of his boyfriend touching him, but he felt that something was off.

Hinata pulled Kageyama's shirt off and was now on top of him. He stared into Kageyama's until finally leaning down into a kiss.

Kageyama, still confused kissed back. They shared a passionate kiss. Kageyama hugged Hinata while standing up. They were now sitting on the couch staring into each others eyes.

"Hinata...what are you doing"

"I'm giving you your anniversary present"

"Can I take off your shirt"

Hinata nodded and let his boyfriend take his shirt off. Kageyama blushes profusely at the sight of his shirtless boyfriend. Kageyama kissed Hinata on the lips and slowly went down, kissing the shorter boys torso. The two boys fell back, leaving Kageyama on top of Hinata.

This triggered something in Hinata. All the memories of his uncle came flooding up. Hinata went silent. He didn't want to push Kageyama off, after all he's the one who got his hopes up.

He wasn't ready. He pushed himself to do something that he clearly wasn't ready to do. He felt tears rolling down his eyes.

This is your fault Hinata. Why did you push him to do this when you weren't ready? It doesn't matter now. You're just gonna have to deal with it. He's your boyfriend, so relax and try to enjoy it.

This didn't stop the tearing from pouring out of Hinata eyes.

Kageyama looked up to see his boyfriend crying and immediately got off of him.

"I'm- i'm sorry..." said Hinata through his tears.

"You don't have to stop..you can do it if you'd like...I was the one who started this in the first place" he continued.

Kageyama stared at his boyfriend. He couldn't care less about doing it with him. He just wanted Hinata to be happy.

"Hinata, you clearly don't want to do it. That's fine with me please don't rush into something you're not ready for." said Kageyama putting Hinata's shirt on.

Hinata didn't stop crying. He was mad at himself for putting Kageyama through this and making him worry.

After Kageyama put his shirt back on, Hinata hugged him as tight as he could.

"I'm-im sorry..I thought I was ready" confessed Hinata.

"That's okay, we can do this at our pace."

This made Hinata hug Kageyama even more.

When Hinata released his boyfriends wiped his tears and look at Kageyama's attractive face. He usually looked cold, but right now he looked like the kindest person alive.

"Kageyama...can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"This is something I haven't told anyone..but I think I'm ready to tell you."

"When I was about 7, my uncle molested me."

Kageyama's face looked terribly sad. Almost as it Kageyama were about to cry.

One Year Anniversary ✰ | KageHinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara