Ill-Intentions

Third Person POV

Even though Hinata was in the gym, his mind was somewhere else. He knew he needed to do something - something that he might not be ready to do. That's when he remembered that Kageyama's mom was out of town. He felt obligated to reassure Kageyama. Hinata loved him very much, he couldn't stand the thought of Kageyama leaving him. He knew what he had to do.

When Kageyama returned with Suga and Tsukki. Hinata walked up to Kageyama.

"Hey, can I sleepover tomorrow?"

"Uhh...sure. But why the sudden question?"

"No reason. Come on let's walk home together."

The two boys walked home with their hands intertwined. Hinata knew that tomorrow was their anniversary, so it would be to perfect time to do it.

——

When Hinata got home, his mind was clouded think about what he was gonna do tomorrow. He told himself he was ready.

Hinata, you can do this. Don't compare Kageyama to that horrid old man. Kageyama would never do anything to hurt me.

He kept at this until his mom got home. He couldn't dare tell her what Hinata was planning to do tomorrow, so he continuously talked about school until dinner was over.

Hinata was washing dishes when he remembered he  forgot to ask to sleepover tomorrow at Kageyama's house.

"Hey Mom, can I sleepover at Kageyama's house tomorrow?"

"You boys better not do anything dirty..."

Hinata went dark red once again.

"I'm just teasing you. Sure you can sleepover tomorrow"

Hinata's mom knew that Kageyama and Hinata were dating. She didn't mind as long as Hinata was happy.

"Thanks Mom"

——

Hinata was tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't sleep. He went on his phone to clear his mind. He started watched youtube videos. He did this until he looked outside and the sun was out.

Crap, did I stay up until the sun came out? It's alright, I might as well get ready for school.

Hinata took his shower got himself ready and went down for breakfast. After breakfast he walked outside to see Kageyama waiting for him. Kageyama was holding a bag of meat buns.

They started walking to school together. Hands holding each other, of course.

"What's this?" asked Hinata.

"Your present" replied Kageyama.

"Happy one year, boke" continued Kageyama.

Hinata jumped on top of Kageyama, making him fall down. He wrapped his arms around his taller boyfriend who did the same. The two boys stayed like that for a while, sharing each others body heat until Hinata looked at his watch.

"We're gonna be late...let's run" yelled Hinata.

The two boys raced to the school, making it in the nick of time.

——

At practice, Hinata was playing horribly. His kept missing his spikes and the spikes he did hit were sloppy.

Hinata couldn't help that his mind was elsewhere. He endured a lecture from Daichi after hitting him in the back of the head with a spike.

After the practice that felt like years, Hinata ran up to Kageyama's and the two walked to Kageyama's house. This wasn't the first time Hinata would be sleeping over, but it is the first time Hinata was sleeping over with ill intentions.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" asked Kageyama.

"Sure..you can pick"

"hmmm...let's watch this one."

Kageyama turned the movie on and cuddled with Hinata on the couch. His parents weren't home and wouldn't be until the day after tomorrow. He was used to being alone, so he was more than happy to have his boyfriend come over.

Kageyama turned to his orange-haired boyfriend and couldn't help but blush. He looked absolutely adorable to Kageyama. Hinata turned to face Kageyama and he quickly looked away blushing.

"Kageyama....can I touch your chest?"