"S-stop, there's people around." I say. He smirks and rubs his thumb on my crotch.

"Whatever you want babygirl." He says, removing his hand and sitting next to me on the bench. I feel him pick me up and put me on his lap. He starts kissing my neck while I scroll through Instagram. Kissing turns to sucking, causing him to leave a giant dark purple hickey on my neck.

"Mar!" I say, hitting his arm as I look at my neck with my phone camera. He smirks and hugs my waist, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry babe, I'm just marking what's mine." He says. I laugh and lean into him.

Mattia's POV

We finally arrive at Robert's house, and reluctantly walk to the backyard. I see Robert, Alvaro, and Roshaun making tiktoks by the house, and y/n sitting on Mars lap scrolling through her phone. I clench my fist and turn to the boys.

"It's obvious that this is going to be awkward, so let's just stick together." I say. They nod and I see y/n walk up to us.

"Hey! Glad you could make it! Food will be ready in like thirty minutes, so you can just hangout till then!" She says. She walks off and I look at them confused.

"Did she forgive us?" Kai asks. I shrug and we go sit down.

Y/n's POV

If I'm being completely honest, when I saw Mattia and the boys I was heartbroken. Any other time we hungout they immediately hugged the boys, but this time they were scared to. I'm going to fix their friendship. I'm going to college in a completely different state, so there's no point in leaving the friendship in shambles. I'm willing to put up with the boys for a month or so, if it means I fix the Jersey Boys.

"Food's ready!" Everyone walks to the grill and grabs their food. I sit by Mar and Roshaun and Mattia sits across from me.

"How have you guys been?" I ask. Roshaun looks at me confused so.I whisper in his ear.

"I'm tired of us not being friends. I leave in a month to New York and I want to still have friends when I come back over the holidays." He nods and smiles.

"Yeah! How have you guys been? It's honestly been real weird without y'all hanging out with us all the time." Roshaun says. Mattia shrugs before speaking.

"We've been good, but not the best." He says. We continue talking until Alvaro pipes up.

"Can we go back to being friends?" He asks. We all laugh and nod. I feel Mar put his hand my thigh and I look over to him.

"You okay bubs?" I ask. He nods and squeezes my thigh.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again." He says. I smile and hug him.

"Don't worry about me Mariano. I'll have you to keep me happy." I reply. He smiles and kisses my forehead. We all finish eating and hop in our cars to go to a hill outside of town and watch the fireworks.

"Let's take a photo." Mar says. I smile and nod my head. Robert takes the photo and Mar posts it on Instagram.

Mar's post:

Liked by Y/n

Liked by Y/n.l/n, robertgeorges, and 9,735 others.

Caption: no fireworks can compare to the ones in my heart when I see you.

marshoe: we lost him girls 😔

roshaun_diah: hurt her, and I'll beat yo ass. No cap
  ^Y/n.l/n: we aren't even dating yet 😂
    ^jerseyluv224: "yet" 😏

tillyluvsmar: this is a relationship I can get behind.
  ^jerseyshottesthoe: she was cuter with Mattia.
    ^mattiapolibio: I agree

Load more comments...

We watch the fireworks and then we all head home. I get to my house and unlock the door, revealing a mess. I turn on the lights and see papers, glass, dirt, literally everything on the floor. I run downstairs and see it's untouched. I run upstairs and it's the same as the basement.

"Hey babes! What's up?"

"I think someone broke into my house Roshaun. *whisper* and I think they're still inside."

...........................................................

A/n: thank you guys SO much for.400+ reads. It means a lot that you guys are enjoying my story! ❤