C H A P T E R • 4

L A L I S A

I was at the living room when I saw Jungkook's post on his Instagram, I couldn't believed that he really took stolen shots of me. My heart flutters as I read each captions, it looks like he's really my boyfriend, but the reality I know he's just doing that for his fans and nothing more. I sighed.

"Alone?"

I startled when I heard someone speak behind, I quickly turned my head to it's direction only to found out it's Kim Tahyung. I didn't heard him entered and how could he even entered? Does it mean he knew the passcode?

His words on the first time we met suddenly flashes in my head, "Don't worry, he won't mind to share anything to me, even you."

Of course, Jungkook is his best friend. Why I even got surprised that they knew each other's passcode. They could even sleep in one bed if they wanted to. Their fans even shipped them for being so close to each other, and called their ships as TaeKook. But after what I saw in Jungkook's room the last time, I totally agreed that Taekook is real. How could even men stared at each other like that while the other one was half naked, I wondered who's the top and bottom?

I snorted a little, but I snapped back to reality when I realized that Taehyung was already sitting in next to me.

"What are you laughing at, sweety?" he mumbled as he slowly leaned closer. I quickly stood up from my seat before he could do something aggressive, again.

I ignored him and was about to go when he suddenly grabbed my waist and he pulled me down. Unfortunately, I stumbled and landed on his lap.

I quickly looked at him with wide eyes and my cheeks heats up in embarrassment. He smirked as he intensely stare at me, and at that moment, I felt something pokes my butt cheek.

Fuck! it's his...

I forced to stood up, but he didn't let me as tightened his gripped on my waist, "Let me go!" I struggled to pulled away, but I stopped when I heard him softly moaned.

"Ugh.. don't moved too much doll, you're making me hard." He whispered. I gulped thickly as his deep voice echoed in my ears which gave me thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I shivered when he begun to brushed his lips on my neck, and his hands slided inside my dress, stroking my skin slowly and sensually.

My heart pounded my chest like it wanted to jump out. I shut my eyes closed in nervousness as he begun to kissed and licked my neck. His warm hand, and warm breathe gave goosebumps in my whole body. He slowly pulled me closer and slightly twisted me as made his way to my lips.

I gasped and shut my eyes opened when he landed his soft lips to mine. He made the kiss slow and passionate as he licked my lower lip for few times asking for entrance. I slowly parted my lips, allowing him to entered as our tongue dances inside my mouth. His tongue and lips was soft and tasted mint that lingers to my mouth.

His hands slided up reaching my underwear. He began to caressed my core and slowly played with my folds, up and down.

I moaned between our kiss, I don't even know why am I responding to his touched, I wondered if he put my body under his spell or something.

My underwear was already soaking wet as I felt something tickling and heating me up inside. Whatever he was doing, my body started to like it. Taehyung suddenly stopped on what he's doing and slowly parted from our kiss. He stared deeply into my as as I gave him a confused look. "I badly want you." My breathe hitched. I quickly looked away, and fighting the urge of allowing him to do it, again.

I want him to stopped, but some part of me wanted him to continued. I almost forget that we're in Jungkook's apartment and we have to stop whatever we're doing. Everyone knows I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now. Even it's fake, it's still awkward to let his best friend touched me anytime he wants.

"T-this is not right." I muttered, and slowly pushed him before I stood up. "I know you want it too, Lisa. I-"

Thank God he was interrupted as we bith heard the front door opened. I glanced at him before running to my room.

I hate this feeling--the feeling of hiding something to someone, but it's better that Jungkook don't know what just happened and I hope Taehyung will not tell anything, too.

T A E H Y U N G

I was just a rookie actor when Jungkook and I decided to hangout on Hongdae to celebrate my second successful kdrama and an advance celebration for his upcoming debut.

We're heading home when Jungkook suddenly dragged me to watched the street performers. They're really good, but my eyes were locked on a specific girl from the audience.

She was invited by the performers to sang Loser of bigbang with them which she timidly agreed. I don't think about girls that time, but I suddenly got attracted to her. Her big brown eyes, her full lips which were pinkish like her chubby cheeks, and her bright smile were so captivating. For the first time, my heart went crazy, beating so fast like I'm in a marathon. It was all because of her.

I watched the girl sing, she may not be the greatest singer I've ever heard, but her soft and sweet voice stucked in my head. I can still remember it until now.

It's been seven years and I didn't expected to saw her, again. Even she grew her hair longer, even she dyed it in blonde, her pretty face and bright smile was still the same.

Once I saw her photos posted by Dispatch I didn't hesitated to contact Jungkook and went to his apartment on the next day to confirmed it.

I didn't told Jungkook the truth why I came, but once I saw her with my own eyes, I couldn't controlled myself. The girl I've been looking for so long was--now, my best friend's fake girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban.

I already have more reasons to stay in Jungkook's apartment knowing she's living there with him. I promised to myself not to touched her because she's still under JK's property, but once I saw her again I couldn't helped myself.

I badly want to own her, I badly want to kiss and touch her. I felt a bit jealous that my best friend took her first. That should be me if I allowed Jungkook to used my penthouse, and just agreed to sleep in his hotel room for a night.

As soon as I kissed her, she immediately responded. I could feel through her body that she wanted it, too. I don't want to forced her, I want her to chose what her body was telling her--not what her mind told her. "I know you want it too, Lisa. I-"

I was interrupted when I heard the door opened. I pulled myself back to reality and quickly scolded myself for stupid things, again. I shouldn't have done to her, she should know that I respect her.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called. I immediately looked at him with a smile, "You didn't told me you're here." He mumbled. "I just came few minutes ago. I was about to text you, but you already came." I lied.

"By the way where's Lisa?" He asked.

I shrugged, innocently. "I thought she's with you. I didn't saw her when I came in." I lied, again. I'm not an actor for no reason, but this was my first time to lied few times to Jungkook in one day. I never lied to him, and to any important people in my life, it's just...

He don't need to know yet. I know he will not allowed me to go here or even see Lisa if he knew. I will tell him soon when their contract was already ended, so I could freely date Lisa without needing his permission.

✿ ✿

A/N

forgive me for being a slow writer ;(