TWELVE

Catalina's Pov

"Now just what the fûck do you aśsholes think you're doing with MY boy?!"

Lenny whimpered behind me and gripped onto the back of my pants with his small hands, digging his face into my lower back.

Ms. Neal and the vice principal, who I have yet to meet, had left already so no one of authority was around to help.

Great.

"The school board agreed that Lenny would be coming home with us tonight"

"Well I didn't agree to this bullshît arrangement. My boy will be coming home with ME. I am his father. You two don't even look like you can take care of a child since you both are children yourselves. Come here Lenny. NOW"

Lenny held onto me tighter and I brought him up into my arms and he dug his head into my neck.

The poor boy was shaking with fear and it made me so mad.

"Boy. If you don't listen to me right now.."

"What? You'll hit him?"

I spat out the question without thinking and the horrible man just glared over at me.

Harry brought me into his side while staring down at the man making sure he doesn't try to do anything.

Harry was a few inches taller than him so I wasn't afraid of this man staring at me like he was about to murder me.

"Give me the boy right now or so help me god I will snatch him away from you both"

"Try me old man"

Harry spoke so venomously I almost didn't recognize him.

It was actually kind of hot and I feel bad for thinking such a thing at a time like this.

However, I wasn't scared of him because I felt the exact same way.

There was no way I would let him touch Lenny ever again.

"Catalina, put Lenny in the car and you go. I'll deal with this piece of shît"

"Don't you even think about putting that boy in your expensive show off car bîtch"

"HEY! Watch your fûcking mouth you old bastard. That's my woman you're bad mouthing"

My heart fluttered at him defending me but I did as he said.

I started walking towards my car, holding Lenny close to me but that man just wasn't having it.

He managed to push Harry out of the way and he ran over to Lenny and I before I could open my car door.

He yanked my hair back making me yelp out and my grip loosened around Lenny making him scream.

"Get your fûcking hands off of her!"

Harry yelled and ran up to us just as the old fûck punched my side twice with his free hand making my breath leave my body.

The impact of his fist caused me to basically drop Lenny to the ground.

Harry gripped the man's collar before he could grab ahold of Lenny and dragged him back over to his car.

"Miss Swan!"

Lenny's yells were frightened and I couldn't help but let a tear or two slip out of my eyes from the pain I felt in my side as well as seeing Lenny so scared.

His hands gripped my face and held me up.

"Please stand up Miss Swan! Please!"

I groaned as I started to stand up and Lenny breathed out in relief as I slowly but surely opened the car door allowing him inside.