4) first day at U.A.

Start from the beginning

Izuku: idiot.

Once back in the classroom, a girl got up advising Professor Ectoplasm that perhaps it was better to introduce herself and the professor said to start with her in that case. The appeal went well until the purple-haired boy's turn arrived. He said his name is Hitoshi Shinso and that his quirk is called Braiwashing and allows him to hypnotize a person after she has answered a question. After the explanation Izuku heard murmurs that his quirk was from villain and that he shouldn't be in a hero school. Izuku got angry about the matter and decided to talk to the boy once there will be a lunch break but now it was his time to introduce himself.

Izuku: Hi everyone, my name is Izuku Yagi but please call me Izuku. I like katsudon and my quirk ... it's a secret.

Someone: Oh come on, really bro won't you tell us your quirk?

Izuku: No, I am sorry

The whole class was now curious about its quirk.

After the introduction of all the bell rang at the end of the hour and the next professor was already at the door so Izuku was unable to approach the purple-haired boy. When lunchtime finally came, however, he did.

Izuku: Hey Shinso.

Hitoshi: What do you want? Remember like everyone else that my quirk is from villain and that I shouldn't be in a school for heroes.

Izuku: As I imagined. Have you always been bullied for the real thing?

Shinso nod

Izuku: However not. I wasn't here for that. I wanted to tell you that I think your quirk is exceptional and that it could be used in a host of situations with hostage and with some equipment you could easily become a fantastic hero. I know, maybe you could use the Hero Ereserhead's capture tape.

Shinso was stunned that someone thought he could become a hero. Nobody had never says this and the boy was right. If he had learned to use the heraserhead capture tape he could have become a true hero. Shinso then gave a slight smile before saying "thank you".

Izuku: Hey, do you mind if we eat together?

Shinso: Ok, sure.

The two went to the cafeteria to get some food. while looking for a table Izuku noticed Shota pointing to a place near her. There was a typing bag at the table that he didn't know but asked Shinso if he wanted to eat with them anyway. Shinso accepted.

Izuku: Hey guys.

Izuku and Shota: Hi Izuku.

*Izuku and Shinso sit down*

Izuku: Hi everyone, my name is Izuku Yagi and this is my friend Hitoshi Shinso.

Shinso makes a simple nod

???: Yagi? So are you and Izumi related?

Izuku: Yes, she is my half-sister. Same mother.

Mina: Izumi! You didn't tell us you had such a charming brother. Pleaser to meet you, my name is Mina Ashido.

Ochako: Hi, I am Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you.

Eijiro: Hi, I am Eijiro kirishima.

Tenya: And I'm Tenya Iida. It is a real pleasure to meet you.

Izuku: Iida... Ahh, you must be the younger brother of Tensei Iida, the pro hero Ingenium!

Tenya: Ah yes, well that is me.

Izuku: Sorry if I ask so but I'm a fan... What are your quirks?

Izuku pulls a notebook out of nowhere to take notes