4) first day at U.A.

I don't know why but wattpad has decided that I can no longer put images so imagine that here is the photo of the U.A.

Anyway let's start the chapter :)

*Izumi's POV*

Today is the first day of high school and me and my brother are getting ready to go to U.A., the most prestigious school for heroes in all of Japan.

Inko: Guys, you got everything, right?

Both Izuku and Izumi: Yes mom.

Inko: Well. Have fun and make many new friends at school!

Both Izuku and Izumi: Yes mom.

On the way to school, we pass near dagobah Beach and I realize that all the trash that people were throwing was gone and then saw 4 figures in the distance on the sand. They approced us.

???: Hey kid, how are you? Ready for your first day at the U.A.?

Izuku: Ah, I was born ready Chizome!

???: Nii-san will go to school and show what it's made of!

Izuku: You certainly were, but remember to do the same thing when you go to school tomorrow, Eri.

Eri nod.

Izumi: Ah Izuku, do you know them?

Izuku: Ah yes right. Guys, I introduce you to my sister Izumi Yagi. Izumi introduce you to my best friends as well as teachers: Kai Chisaki, Chizome Akaguro, Hisashi Midoriya and Eri Chisaki

All of them: it's a pleasure to meet you.

Izumi: What do you mean by teachers, Izuku?

Izuku: Well in the last 10 months: Kai has taught me to fight hand to hand (He doesn't want to reveal to his sister yet that he has a quirk), Chizome has made me come up with a good muscle mass, and taught me to fight with swords, and Hisashi has taught me some martial arts moves.

Izumi: Ah well in this case, thanks for taking care of my brother!

Hisashi: Ah, no need to thank we, we did it willingly, right guys?

Chizome and Kai nods.

Izuku: Well now it's better to start going. We wouldn't want to be late on our first day at school.

Izumi: Yea, Your right, byes everyone!

All 4 of them: Byee, and good luck!

*Izumi's POV end*

Once she got to school Izumi got lost and Izuku, while laughing at the thing, had to accompany her to her class, 1-A. Once they arrived they were greeted by a particular scene. A boy with blue hair and glasses was scriginating both Katsuki and Katsumi for putting his feet on the desk. Izuku was about to leave when Kastuki suddenly turned around and saw him.

Katsuki: Hey, what are you doing here Izuku?

Izuku: I was only accompanying my sister because she had lost herself as a good idiot. I am in class 1-C, the general curse so I will go.

Izuku then started walking towards his class leaving a depressed Izumi because he had just called her an idiot. Once in class, Izuku sat in the third row on the window side. His deskmate was a purple-haired boy with scary dark circles under his eyes. The class was quiet when the pro hero Ectoplasm entered the class and advised everyone that they should go to the inauguration ceremony. At the ceremony there was the whole school (including those of the third year) except class 1-A. During Mr. Nezu's initial speech to hear a happy new year everyone heard a thud first, and then an earthquake. Izuku immediately understood that those of section 1-A were probably doing some tests with their quirks and that was necessarily his sister.