The Club Room

Third Person POV

Hinata and Kageyama have their one year anniversary coming up and Hinata was excited to say the least. During their first years, both of them developed feeling for each other and with a little help from their parents from the team (Daichi and Suga of course), the confessed and got together. After they got together, the team noticed major improvements in the both of them. Right now, the two are in their second year.

After another practice, Hinata goes to find his raven-haired boyfriend. He noticed that Kageyama wasn't at his usual place, that place being the milk vending machine, of course. He checked the storage to see if Kageyama was helping put equipment away, but to his surprise, Kageyama was no where to be found. Hinata then asked their tiny but mighty libero, Nishinoya if he'd seen where Kageyama went.

"Nishinoya do you know where Kageyama went? asked Hinata.

"Ahaha missing your boyfriend I see" teased Noya.

Hinata felt a slight blush cover his face.

"I think he's in the club room with Suga and Tsukki" continued Nishinoya.

"Thank you!!!" said Hinata practically jumping in joy.

Hinata made his way to the club room but before he walked in, he noticed that they were talking about someone - him. He stopped his himself and stood at one side of the door slowly peaking his head inside. This way, Hinata could see them, but they couldn't see Hinata.

"So I hear you and Hinata's one year anniversary is coming up. Congrats! You and Hinata definitely being out the best in each other and the entire team agrees." congratulated Suga, sounding oh so motherly.

"Yea, but i'm sure the King hasn't gone to third base yet" snickered Tsukki.

Third base? What is third base? pondered Hinata.

Hinata then notices that Kageyama was dark red.
Suga elbowed Tsukki causing him to groan in pain.

"Don't mind him. You two should take your time and only do it when you're ready. There's no need to rush in." reassured Suga.

It finally dawned on Hinata what they were talking about. Hinata also turned dark red.

"To be honest, I don't think Hinata likes me anymore.." says Kageyama trailing of at the end.

"Yea probably" replied Tsukki only to be jabbed in the head by Suga.

"What makes you say that?" Questioned Suga, clearly concerned.

"It's like he's scared of me. Every time we kiss, he stops me before I can do anything more." said Kageyama.

Hinata was shocked. It wasn't that he didn't love Kageyama, he was just scared of going too far. Something that he never told any of his friends was that he was molested by his uncle when he was younger. He was only 7, so he had no idea what was happening. When he told his mom, she didn't believe her. This led to an endless cycle, leaving Hinata traumatized. Fortunately, when Hinata turned 11, his uncle died in a car crash. He was forced to go to his funeral. Even though he was now gone, those memories never left Hinata. Those memories....would probably never leave Hinata.

Hinata wanted to run inside the club room and grab Kageyama by the wrist, but before he could, Tanaka pulled Hinata towards the gym.

"Hey Hinata what's are you doing standing here?" asked Tanaka.

Hinata covered his mouth and shushed him before anyone in the club room heard.

"I'm spying" replied Hinata.

"Alright but let's to practice..I want you to see my new spike" whined Tanaka.

Even though Hinata wanted to storm in there, he knew it would do him no good. So, he went with Tanaka to the gym.