Mystery song

A/n
Before I continue the story, I wanted to say I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but some stuff have been going on here and I didn't really feel like writing anything. It took a while, but I'm back now and I'll continue this fanfic with new energy (and love for Varian😅) . I hope you'll understand and like my writing. Also, thank you to everyone who read this, I really apreciate it. Stay strong, we'll get through this lockdown togheter ❤
_________________________________________

It has been six whole months since Varian met (Y/n), and the lockdown was finally over (pwease, work with me). In May, they were allowed to visit a couple of people and in June, the schools reopened. During July and August, the government announced that a vaccine was almost finished. The last two weeks of August, everyone got send to their local docter to get tested and vaccinated, and the people that tested positive got send in for treatement. After a long time of trying, they also managed to get Varian and Yong in a school. Both of them went to study science for as long as they'd stay here, but the local school didn't offer it, so they would go to a school further away, by train. They had all learned a lot about this time, and finally got used to it. Rapunzel had taken everyone shopping for some new clothes, and Eugene and Cassandra both applied for a job at the police station. It was a nice life, but they didn't give up on getting home.

Varian was strolling through the streets when he saw (Y/n) again. He walked towards to say hi, but froze when he heard her sing softly to herself. "Believe me, I know. I've sunk pretty low. But whatever I've done you deserve. I'm the bad guy, that's fine. It's no fault of mine and some justice, at last, will be served. Now it's time to step up, or it's time to back down and there's only one answer for me. And I'll stand up and fight 'cause I know that I'm right, and I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready... Ready as I'll ever be!" "How does she know that song?" Varian thought. "I've calculated, and we've travelled almost 600 years forward in time, and according to history, Corona never existed, since there were no documents or artefacts ever found." With a tight heart, he went up to (Y/n). "Hey, (Y/n). What was that song?" He asked. "Hi, V. I don't know, actually. It's been stuck in my head for the past months now, and I've searched Google and Youtube for it, but it doesn't seem to exist. Yet it sounds so fammiliar. I've heard it before, I'm a hundered percent sure." She ran her hand through her (color) hair, looking at her purple ends. "Maybe it's a ghost that's mad at me. I am pretty annoying." She joked. "Yeah, it'll probably be nothing..." Varian faked a laugh to mask his worry. How could (Y/n) know a song from six centuries in the past?