"uhhh... i don't know?" ricky awkwardly said, "why does it matter?"

"why are you so bothered by that post?" nini asked him while ricky rolled his eyes.

"i'm not bothered by it!! okay?"

"okay.. whatever you say."

attempt #2

"this is nice," nini told ricky, holding his hand as they walked along the sidewalk

"yeah taking walks are super nice," ricky said, "maybe we should get a dog so it could walk with us."

"whew slow down buddy," nini laughed, "let's graduate high school first." ricky let out a light chuckle and let go of nini's hands to grab something. "what are you doing?"

ricky crouched down to the floor and picked a flower off. he handed it to nini and she gave him a huge smile, "a flower for my lil bug."

"awh.. why are you so sweet all the time," nini cooed and held the flower to her chest. the girl adored the way ricky treated her. he always treated her with so much love and care. she was starting to wonder if she was falling in love with the boy.

"because you deserve it," ricky replied. nini saw this as the perfect opportunity for a kiss. she grabbed ricky's hand and gently pulled him close to her. nini moves her arms around his neck and looked up and down his lips.

"you deserve everything too," nini softly said to the boy. ricky couldn't keep his eyes off of her. he was admiring everything about nini: her hair, eyes, nose, lips .. just about anything really.

ricky put his arms around nini's waist and pulled her close to him. the stared at each other for a bit until nini spoke up, "are you gonna kiss me or what bowen?"

ricky let out a light chuckle and started to lean in. the closer he got to nini's face, the wider his eyes got. "NINI THERES A SPIDER ON YOU!"

"WHAT?" they quickly let go of each other and nini looked down her and saw a spider crawling on her chest. she repeatedly slapped it off of her and screamed at the top of her lungs while ricky chuckled under his breath. once nini finally calmed down, she glared at him.