Sameer: Today morning

Karan: kya boli thi? Aur mujhe call kyun nai kiya?

Sameer: Apko pata heina di aap se gussa hein ki aap uski birthday miss kiya the last week.Isiliye mujhe call kiya.

Karan gets sadden.Sameer goes to him and puts his hand on shoulder,

Sameer: Don't be sad I have a good news for you!

Karan looks at him,

Sameer: She is coming next month.

Karan widen his eyes,

Karan: What? (Sammy smiles) sach mein?

Sammy nods which gives a good smile to karan

Karan: This is a good news Sammy really (he hugs him)

Sammy: Yes bhai!

They come out of hug,

Sammy: one more thing bhai.........I met Mr.Arun Sharma recently and he proposed me a deal.I liked it,did my part of work and showed it to chachu.Chachu was impressed so we signed it.Its a very profitable one and on account of that he is throwing a party tonight.

Karan: So we need to attend.....?

Sammy nods.Karan thinks about him,

Karan: Mr.Sharma is a respectable man and a very calculative person.You managed to get a deal with him (he pats Sammy's shoulders) I am proud of you........we will attend the party.

Sammy: Thank you so much bhai......I will move now.Will go together to party!

Karan nods and smiles seeing his brother growing up.

EVENING

Preetha is in her room with Mahi,choosing a dress for herself.

Preetha: I don't wanna go di!

She sighs sitting on bed beside her.

Mahi: and why is that?

Preetha looks at her sadly and lies on her lap,

Preetha: I miss you di a lot.......I don't wanna leave you now!

Mahi caressesher hair,

Mahi: We too missed you a lot (she kisses her forehead) and he misses you too!

She looks at her,

Mahi: You know Rishi didn't come here since you left..........he misses you a lot preetha.Spend some time with him.He is your teddy!

Preetha thinks about what she said and sits with a jolt,mahi got surprised by her sudden move and sees her who is checking her outfits,preetha sees her,

Preetha: What di? Aise kyun dekh rahi ho? Help me  .......I am going out with my bff!

Mahi laughs and after minutes they choose a dress for her.

Mahi left as preetha went to get ready.She is wearing a sea green knee length frock with matching accessories.Making sure she is ready,she calls karan.

Karan is busy in seeing presentations,

Karan: Hello

Preetha: Hello may I speak to Mr.Busy Luthra!

Listening her voice,Karan smiles and sits on his chair leisurely with an ipad in his hand,

Karan: No!

Preetha: Why?

Karan: As you said he is busy so you can't speak with him,bye!