#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást

Start from the beginning

Without looking back I ran from there ... I could feel that he is looking at me ... But I never even spared a look at him ... Because this time his words hurted me to the core ....

(Tae's pov .... Uhnn ... Why again .. this is really frustrating ... Again I fought with her ... It's all because of jimin hyung ... Uhh it breaks me to see her cry .... But my stress level is high I have to sort out things ... For now I am so tired I have to go home ... End of pov )

( In jimin and tae's house )

Jimin : what !? Tae you came so soon

Tae : I fought with her jimin

Jimin : I sent you to spend time with her but you !?? *He said angrily*

Tae : but jimin.. I was so stressed due to today's meeting and that person .. I showed all the tension towards her ..

Jimin : this is very bad .. not at all correct tae ... Your behaviour is not correct ... Have you ever wondered how much it would hurt her ???

Tae : sorry jimin ... I will sort out things ...

Jimin : first take leave from the company and spend time with her tae ... Sometimes late becomes never tae

Tae : ya .. jimin .. I will for sure ... Now I am gonna put my phone in charge and go to sleep I am so tired ...

Jimin : ya ... Okay but sort out things soon .. because she loves you so much and she needs you too tae ...

Tae : ya .. for sure ..

(End of conversation .....)

I was totally broke by his words he hurted me so much ... I am not gonna talk to him again ... Not at all .... I took a taxi and I was on my way to home .. suddenly a bike came and fell in front of the taxi ... And the person from the bike was running and running .... And when I got down to see he was chasing a girl ... Ya in seoul it's not safe to go alone at night ... With that I paid the taxi driver and I went chasing him just to save the girl ....

For help I called tae ...

But there was no response

But there was no response ... I called him nearly for 3 times but no response at all ... And the rain also suddenly started to pour ... I was totally drenched ... And I lost my way in calling tae .. suddenly I heard some sounds of a girl screaming ... I ran towards that direction ..

 I ran towards that direction