CHAPTER SIX

The other three girls were already in their dormitory when Sapphire walked in jumping with excitement.

"Guys... GUYS!"

"Gosh stop yelling, spit it out," Toph said prissily.

"We are going to a party!!!"

"What, how? We are in a literal prison," Jules exclaimed.

"I'm confused," Violet commented.

"I'm throwing knives and then Jack asks me to go to his party that he's having tonight in the city. We are going, no questions. We need to have some fun at least."

"Can Jorge come?" Jules asked.

"Who's Jorge?" Toph answered.

"A cat that I found while at the archery station and he's my new best friend, besides you guys."

"Awh, cats are the best," Violet responded.

"Who's gonna be there?" Toph asked.

"I'm guessing all of his friends and maybe some people we've seen around," Sapphire said.

"I think it should be fun. It would be nice to get out of these metal walls," Violet stated.

"So get your party dresses on!" Sapphire exclaimed.

"We don't have party dresses," Toph explained, "we're in prison. We were kidnapped-"

"Toph if you don't stop being negative right now I will slap you."

"I'd like to see you try. I'm actually better at hand to hand combat than you would think."

Sapphire charges at Toph while throwing a punch that she ducks. Toph punches her in the arm and kicks her in the shins making her fall to the floor.

"What the hell- how did you get so strong-"

"Training, bitch."

"Okay okay stop kicking me-"

"Both of you get up and get your act together. We are going to have fun! And not fight!" Violet commanded.

"Yeah don't be immature you two, otherwise we'll all die before we can get out of here," Jules added.

They arrived at a somewhat dilapidated office building, the desks rusty with misuse now serving as tables or, with blanket tosses across, chairs. The party was loud, bright blue and purple lights strung from the ceiling, mingling with spider webs and dust.

"I'm going to go find some tacos," Jules announced, holding Jorge. "This boy needs some food."

"Are tacos cat food?" Toph said warily.

"... For him they are...TACOS ARE FOOD FOR EVERYONE!"

"You find tacos. I need some Jack- I mean juice."

Violet and Toph were standing in the middle of the dance floor, looking for possible things to do when Jin walked over with Jonas. "Toph! And friend!"

"Violet."

"Cool. Would either of you care to dance?"

"I'm not a great dancer," Toph said.

"You can learn- I'm a good teacher, obviously."

"Why not. Let's go." Toph said happily.

He grinned and took her hand leading her out on the dance floor, leaving Jonas and Violet alone.

"Well what about you? Would you like to dance," Jonas asked Violet.

"I guess so."

Violet and Jonas started dancing as well as Toph and Jin. Jules is fed her cat the complementary tacos that were served and Sapphire went to the beverage station getting juice. As she drank her apple juice Jack came up to her.