17: scars

warning:
mention of death.

[requested]

| y/n's pov |

I sipped on my yogurt drink as I walked up to the faculty room, pulling a luggage with my other hand. I finished my drink and threw it in the trash can outside the faculty before entering the room. I inhaled the smell coming from the diffuser as I entered, it's my favorite part when I visit the faculty.

"Good morning." I greeted politely, they greeted back with nods and smiles. I approached Ms. Jung's table, pursing my lips. She gave me a smile before grabbing a keycard from her desk and handed it to me. I took it from her hand and checked it before looking back at her.

"304 is your dorm room number, your dorm partner already moved in yesterday when you were absent." She informed me before turning away to work on something on her laptop. I bowed a little before leaving the room to go to the student dormitory building. I took the elevator since I was too lazy to use the stairs, no one really uses the stairs anyway, it takes up too much energy.

I went out of the elevator once it reached the third floor. I searched for room 304 and stopped in front of the door to get my keycard. I tapped it on the keycard lock and pushed the door open when it unlocked. "Hello?" I looked around carefully, trying to check if my roommate is here. I closed the door softly before checking the dorm. It was a perfect size for two people. It's not too big, and not too small, just perfect. I checked the living room and the kitchen before walking up to the bedrooms. The rooms were facing each other. I knocked on the room on the left to check if my roommate was inside, I shrugged when I got no response before slowly opening the door. I sighed in relief when no one was inside, the room wasn't occupied since the closet and study table were empty.

I spent half of the day setting up my things in my room. When I finished, I took a shower and slept a bit. I woke up, a bit freezing, so I took a hoodie from my closet and wore it before stepping outside of my room. I peeked at the living room, still, no one was there. I guess my roommate was having too much fun outside.

I cooked myself dinner and ate before going back to my room to sleep. I woke up by the sound of my alarm and got ready for my 7am class. I wore a pastel purple sweater paired with fitted jeans and white sneakers, with the front part of the sweater tucked in. I let my black medium length hair down since I was too lazy to tie it. I let out a breath before going out of my room.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw a guy in the living room, scrolling through his phone. My heartbeat fasten as I looked at the guy with wide eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie paired with black ripped jeans. His newly dyed black hair made him look more intimidating.