06: trigger

[requested]

| y/n's pov |

I've been really stressed these days because of so much stuff happening in my life, it's like everything is just being thrown at me all at once. My parents make me handle some of the work in our restaurant even though they have employees that could do the work, they said i should "learn how our business works". And to add to that, school has been giving us so much requirements. The students barely have enough sleep but they don't care at all, we have no choice but to do everything the professors mercilessly throw at our face. And I'm part of the dance group in our school but I haven't been doing well because of stress, our mentor was really disappointed with my performance and it just made me feel worse.

But thankfully, it's saturday, my parents told me to not help in the restaurant today. And I'm already finished with all my school work. I just want to give myself a pat in the back for being able to finish all my school requirements.

So, because I'm free today, I'm at my boyfriend's dorm right now to watch netflix with him. He lives with his friends and I immediately clicked with them when he introduced me to them so I'm comfortable with them being around when I visit my boyfriend, Beomgyu.

"What should we watch?", I grabbed the remote and started looking for a movie to watch.

"Boss baby!", he yelled too excitedly. I chuckled at his cuteness and searched for Boss Baby.

"Really? Boss baby again? I can't count how many times we've watched that movie", Yeonjun complained.

All of his friends are in the living room minding their own business except for Yeonjun who wanted to join us because he didn't have anything to do.

"But it's so good", Beomgyu pouted and Yeonjun pretended to vomit. I rolled my eyes at them.

"By the way, Y/n, the opening of mom's new cafe branch in hongdae will be on friday, she said she wanted you to come", I gasped at what he said.

"It's on friday? I have a meeting for a group project on that day, and dance practice for the upcoming event in school, I'm sorry I may not be able to go", I sighed as I gave him an apologetic smile. I got nervous when I saw him frown. I don't want him to get upset with me, he's always been understanding with me and I'm scared that he'll get tired of me one day.

"What? You didn't attend the last time too, and you don't spend time with me anymore, I understand that you're busy but you barely have any time for me", I gulped when I saw his eyes starting to teary, was I treating him that bad?

"Look, Beomgyu, I know I haven't been able to make time for you these days, but it's not like I don't have a reason for that, I've been busy with school and work, I'm trying my best to manage my time.", I looked down, not wanting to see the disappointment on his face.

"I know that, but can't you just make time for just one day? I always try to understand you but I can't always do that, I get tired too.", My eyes are starting to get teary.

"Yah, Beomgyu, you know that she's really busy, she can't just drop all the things she needs to do, it's not that simple.", I heard Yeonjun speak beside me.

"Yeah, she's been stressed with everything, just understand her.", Soobin added.

"I know that! I know that she's busy with a lot of things but I am too! I'm busy too but I always make some time for her. I have feelings too, I've been trying to be understanding but this isn't working anymore. I'm getting tired.", I looked up to Beomgyu and my heart broke when I saw him crying.

"I'm tired, Y/n. Can't you make time for me?! I'm sick of waiting for you to give me affection, it's like I'm a puppy who's trying to get it's owner's attention! I'm sick of this, and I feel so bad because I even thought of ending our relationship.", I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks.

I started to feel lightheaded. My body started to shake and I'm having a hard time breathing. I felt someone hold my arms.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry, baby.", I felt Beomgyu hug me. My hand landed on my chest when I felt pain in my heart.

"I-I...I need to get out...a-air.", I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. "Hyung, call my doctor!", I felt Beomgyu carry me in his arms, I don't know where he's taking me because of the dizziness.

I landed on a soft surface and I felt a hand stroking my cheeks. "Baby, I'm so sorry, please calm down."

~•~

"I'm so sorry—"

"Beomie, it's okay. I'm fine now.", he looked at me with a worried expression and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said about ending us, I was being a jerk.", I smiled and pulled away from him a little.

I already calmed down. I had a panic attack earlier, the fear of Beomgyu leaving me triggered it, plus the stress I've been feeling.

"I know...I just...got scared of the thought of you leaving me. I know you're tired of me and I just—", I got cut off when I felt his lips land on mine. "Okay, no. That's so not true. What I said earlier isn't true. I was just frustrated. But I'll never get tired of you, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't ever think that I'll leave you, I love you so much and I'd be a fool to leave you.", he smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

A smile formed on my lips.

•~•

| a/n |

hey guys! i'm working on a new book and my brain isn't really working, i'm having a writer's block.

anyways, i hope you like this imagine!