11: art cafe

[requested]

| y/n's pov |

It's a saturday and I don't have anything to do so I decided to go to this art cafe near my house. It's a cafe where you can enjoy your drinks while drawing and painting. I love arts and enjoy painting a lot so I go here often.

I focused on my drawing, sipping on my strawberry smoothie every now and then. I was drawing a cute bear that reminded me of my crush. And speaking of my crush, why the heck is he here?!

My eyes widened a bit when I saw Beomgyu sitting on the table right in front of me. He was with Huening Kai, his friend. I admired him as he focused on his painting.

I stopped staring at him when he looked up. I just tried to focus on my painting though it's hard when my crush is literally in front of me!

He suddenly stood up then passed by my table because our tables were just beside each other. I watched him as he got some colored pencils, I realized I was being creepy, so I looked away.

I was focusing on my painting when I saw someone stopped beside my table from my peripheral vision. I looked up and almost fell off my seat when I saw it was Beomgyu. I was staring at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my painting.

"Hey, you're good. I know you, you're from my school too. I like your painting." He complimented, then went back to his table. I blinked three times, trying to process what just happened.

I watched how he went back to his table and chatted with his friend while continuing his art work.

My heart was beating so fast but I just ignored it and continued painting. When I finished, I immediately left the cafe. But when I was about to leave, Beomgyu called me.

"Hey! By the way, what's your name? You're from our school, let's be friends!" I almost forgot that he was very friendly and is literally friends with almost everyone in our school.

"U-uhm. I'm Y/n." I shyly smiled at him. Huening Kai was just smiling beside Beomgyu.

"Oh alright! See you around!" He bid goodbye and left the cafe. I was left there still shocked.

It was another saturday when I went to the art cafe again. I was surprised when I saw Beomgyu there again. He was with his friends. They were five.

I looked away and just ordered my drink and sat on a table a little far from them. I almost choked on my drink when Beomgyu walked up to me.

"What are you drawing this time?" He asked.

I don't know how it happened but we just started to get closer and became good friends. I was happy but also sad because I was still hoping that he would like me back but that's just impossible, he's just really friendly, he wouldn't like me back.

We went to the art cafe together, he was the one who asked me to go with him. We were sitting across each other.

"What are you drawing?" I asked him. He looked at me and shrugged.

"You." I was taken aback by his answer.

"W-why me?"

"Because I like you." He said casually. My eyes widened in shock.

"Wh-what?" Why is he acting like he didn't just say something shocking.

"I like you." he looked up and gave me a smile.

"As a friend?" I asked.

"No. I like you." he replied and continued painting.

"Are you really this straightforward?"

"Yeah, why?" he stopped drawing and looked at me. He pursed his lips before putting the pencil down.

"I don't know how it started, but I just came to like you." He confessed and fidgeted with his fingers.

"I-I...do you even know how you're making me feel right now?" I held on my chest as I tried to control my feelings.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me with confusion on his face.

"I like you too! Even before we became friends!" I confessed and closed my eyes, kind of regretting saying that.

"I like this drama." I turned to look at the person who spoke. I was shocked to see Huening Kai in front of our table.

"Huening?" Beomgyu asked.

"Hey. I came here because you told me you were going here but I didn't expect to witness a confession. Anyways, I'll just go." He awkwardly smiled and quickly left.

| a/n |

THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THE PLOT FOR THIS ONE. Thank you to everyone who requested plots, you guys just saved me from writer's block. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one! <3