Part 3

Narrator's P.O.V.
—————————

"You missed breakfast." Sakura says to her husband as he walks into their dining room.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." She sadly responds.

"Are we leaving now?" Kaori asks.

"I said noon. I have some things to do before we go."

"Like what?" Sakura asks while grabbing the dirty plates off their table.

"I have to speak with Naruto about my depart with Kaori. We will be leaving the village for training."

"Oh ok then will it be for a week again?"

"Yes. I'll see you before we leave." Sasuke leaves to see the Hokage.

"Well then. Girls I'll also be leaving to see the other moms for a girls day out so you can do whatever you like!" Sakura says.

"Like?" Sarada asks.

"You could show Kaori around the village and meet your friends! I'm sure she'll like that."

"I'm fine with that. I'm curious to see how you train here. Any training grounds perhaps?" Kaori asks.

"Well..." Sarada is interrupted by her mother.

"Let's not fight today ok Sarada? Just relax and have some fun alright?"

"Fine."

"Ok I'm gonna head out then." Sakura leaves and walks outside but stops when Sarada follows her and stops her.

"Mom? Dad said he would train with me today but he just left. He promised me but now he's taking Kaori on a trip to train! It's not fair! I'm his daughter! She's a stranger!"

"Kaori I don't know what he's doing either alright. But I'll talk with him I promise. Just enjoy today."

"Alright."

"Good. You know you could always come to me to help train you? I'm not bad you know?"

"I know but I have to learn the Sharingan and the fireball jutsu. Only dad can show me that." Sarada walks back inside her home.

"Oh Sarada." Sakura sighs and leaves.

Sarada walks to the dining room and sits in front of Kaori.

The two sit in a awkward silence.

Sarada clears her throat. "Soooo what do you want to do today?"

"Uhh I don't know."

"We could...go see the shops in our village?"

"Ok." Kaori and Sarada begin to leave the house when Boruto crosses them unexpectedly.

"Hey Sarada!" He says happily.

"Hi. This is Kaori. Kaori this is Boruto. The Hokage's son. She's staying with us for training. My dad is specifically training her." She mumbles the last part.

"Hi! I'm Kaori nice to meet you." Kaori smiles.

Boruto is still and awestruck with admiration towards this new girl. Her pretty hair and pretty face has caught him speechless.

Sarada notices this and gets a little jealous.

"Boruto!" She yells at him.

"U-uh hi haha I'm sorry! Nice to meet you! I-I'm Boruto." He blushes and scratches his head nervously.

"So where you both heading?" He asks.

"We might go see the shops. What about you?"

"Actually I was gonna go meet the others at the arcade if you both wanna join!"