Part 2

—————————
Narrator's P.O.V.
—————————

"Who is this?" Sasuke's other daughter Sarada appears at the front door.

"This is Kaori. She's from Iwagakure. She's staying here with us for training purposes." Sasuke says.

"Hi." Kaori holds out her hand. Sarada shakes her hand gently and lightly smiles.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sarada." Kaori nods politely.

"Sarada show her to the guests room I'll be in the kitchen." Sasuke leaves and the two girls come inside the large house.

"Follow me." Sarada says.

The two enter a spare room where Kaori sets her luggage on the bed. She observes the space she will be staying in for a while. Wooden walls, a large mirror, and one lonely window and drawers to put her clothes in.

"So it's Kaori...what?" Sarada asks crossing her arms across her chest.

"Uh just Kaori." Adding on to her and her father's lie she says, "Where I'm from I'm an orphan so no last name. Just Kaori."

"Ok well dinner should be done so come to the table whenever your ready." Sarada leaves while Kaori looks at her reflection in the mirror. She touches her clothing overlooking her outfit and turns around. She notices her long black hair that reaches to her butt is all tangled from her journey. She sighs but grabs a brush from her bag and some wipes to clean her face.

———————-
At the Kitchen
———————-

Sasuke sits at the table with Sarada while Sakura sets the table and places plates of food in front of them.

"You show her the room?" Sasuke asks his daughter.

"Yes I did."

"I'm so excited to have another new guests for training! Sasuke your so nice to let her stay with us. It's gonna be like having another daughter." Sakura smiles happily.

Sasuke glares at her.

"She's just a student here for training. Nothing special."

"She kind of looks like me and you." Sarada says.

"Just a coincidence Sarada." He responds.

Sakura clears her throat. "Well uh Sasuke do you know how long she will be staying with us?"

"Not long. She'll be gone in a week."

"A week? Are you sure? I don't think that's-"

"Sorry for the wait." Kaori walks in and takes a seat at the table.

"H-hi Kaori! Go ahead and grab a plate!" Sakura says.

"Thank you miss."

"Oh haha it's Mrs. Uchiha. But you can call me Sakura!"

"What? M-mrs. Uchiha? But my mother is-"

Sasuke interrupts. "Let's eat. We have things to do tomorrow Kaori."

"But dad what about our plans? You were gonna train me?" Sarada says sadly.

"Dad!? Wait Sasuke is Sarada your daughter!?" Kaori yells.

"Kaori." Sasuke glares.

"I can't believe this! How could you!? Ugh!" Kaori gets up and leaves.

"Sasuke...what was that about?" Sakura asks her husband.

Sasuke sighs. "It's nothing."

Sasuke begins to eat his food in silence. His family continues on with their dinner with no word spoken to each other.