Y/N: 'Really? That's so sick. I'm obviously getting an invite for when you open for Shawn Mendes'

R: 'Yeah, as if. That's the dream though. You'll get front row at my world tour though' she smiles as Mr Stone starts to talk about the assignment.

MS: 'OK, Mia and Grayson, you two are together and....Y/N and Ruel' We look at each other with a smile as the bell goes

R: 'Do you have any idea what the assignment is?'

Y/N: 'Nope, a really cute boy was distracting me the whole lesson so I didn't hear the assignment'

R: 'Maybe if you didn't draw the cute boy, it wouldn't be a problem' I smirk as we pack up our stuff and another class files into the classroom.

I follow her out of the classroom as she walks down towards the science labs

R: 'Uhh, so if you wanna meet me at your locker after school, you can come over after school and we can do the project'

Y/N: 'Hmm, Nah. I'm good. How about you just do the whole thing?' she turns around, stopping me in my tracks

R: 'Uhhh-'

Y/N: 'I'm joking, sounds good.' I break into a smile of relief as she cuts me off. 'Where's your next class'

R: 'The opposite direction but I wanted more time to talk to you' I smile before she shakes her head and goes into the Chemistry classroom and I turn around to walk to my class.

I waited for her at her locker for 10 minutes after the bell and I had no way to contact her, did she forget? I suddenly see a small shadow sprinting down the hallway, quickly approaching me

Y/N: 'Sorry! I had to get changed from dance class' she arrives at her locker, panting 'You ready to go?'

I nod and smile in response as we walk outside and see my sister, Coco, sitting in the driver's seat on her phone.

R: 'That's my sister Coco, she's driving us home'

Y/N: 'She's super pretty'

R: 'I mean, yeah, but I'm the better Van Dijk so like' I shrug as she chuckles and we approach the car 'You can throw your bags in the boot if you want'

I walk around the front and skip into the passenger seat as y/n opens the boot

C: 'Hi-'

R: 'Please don't mess this up for me. Please'

C: 'Now you're kind of wanting me to mess it up for you...'

Y/N: 'Hi Coco, thanks for taking me' I look at Coco who turns around to smile at y/n who had opened the back door.

C: 'Anytime hun. So what are you guys working on?' she starts the car and pulls out onto the main road

Y/N: 'English, some random film comparison to a book, I think it's The Hunger Games'

C: 'Oh my god, I remember doing that. If you guys need any help, I'm sure I have it somewhere on my old USB'S'

R: 'We're fine, thanks...'

C: 'Are you sure? I got an A on it-'

R: 'We're fine Coco'

Y/N: 'I mean, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Better to get all the help we can get, right?'

Coco smiles at y/n in the rearview mirror as I roll my eyes and throw my head back.

C: 'I like you. Y/n, was it?'

Y/n nods in response before pulling out her phone as we drive down our street.

I run up the stairs ahead of her as she talks to my parents downstairs and quickly throw my dirty clothes in my hamper and hide it in my closet

S: 'See, I always tell you to clean your room. Can I go say hi to y/n?' Sylvie appears in my doorway as I quickly straighten my bedsheets

Y/N: 'Hi...You must be Sylvie, Ruel's other sister'

S: 'Aww, he talks about me?'

Y/N: 'Uh, no but your mum just mentioned the name Sylvie and then I thought it was the dog but when your dad yelled at Wilbur to stop peeing on the rug and then Coco mentioned how he had two sisters, I connected the dots' she spoke quickly as I chuckle and Sylvie nods along.

S: 'Well, you two kids have fun...Doing whatever you're doing.' she pats y/n on the shoulder before walking away and y/n slips her shoes off in the doorway.

R: 'Um, so, have you looked at the task sheet?'

Y/N: 'Um, yeah, I mean, pretty much we have the next two days to watch The Hunger Games. Do you have it on DVD? Or Netflix'

R: 'Yeah, I mean, we could Netflix and chill...' I saw with a smirk as I jump onto my bed

Y/N: 'Eww, stop' she laughs as I grab my remote control and turn Netflix onto my TV.

R: 'You know you can come to lay on the bed right? I don't bite' I laugh as she awkwardly stands in the doorway.

She smiles and climbs onto my bed net to me, laying her head next to my arm as I click onto The Hunger Games. As the opening words light up the screen, I feel her move around and adjust but I quickly put my arm around her, pulling her head onto my chest. We stayed like that until the movie finished when she looked up at me, I could feel my breath disappear as I suddenly got nervous, feeling her breath on my lips. She smiles and pulls away and gets off the bed.

Y/N: 'Um, my mum is probably wanting me home, can Coco drop me off now?'

R: 'Um, yeah, sure. I'll go check' I smile at her and walk past her to Coco's room.

C: 'You want to take her home?' she says as I appear in her doorway

R: 'Uhh, yeah. Thanks'

We pull up to her house and I quickly open the door for y/n and walk her to her door.

Y/N: 'Thanks for today. I had fun'

R: 'Same' I quickly cut her off and she chuckles.

Just go for it, Ruel. Just do it. I quickly lean over, pecking her cheek and making us both blush.

Y/N: 'I'll see you at school...'

I nod and wave before she disappeared into her house. I turn back around to start walking back to Coco who was one again, on her phone but I hear the screen door open

Y/N: 'Ruel?'

I turn back around at her voice as she jogs towards me and my heart beats fast. I felt her hands travel to mine and she had slowly leaned in, her soft lips touching mine for seconds before she pulled away with her cheeky smile and ran back into her house, her face disappearing behind her wood door and her smile being the last thing I see.

PRESENT

R: 'She had me going crazy from the start and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. Everyone had already talked about how talented she is so I won't go on about that..But I loved her, I still love her and I know she would be extremely grateful for everyone and everything right now.' I wipe away the tear that had fallen and step down from the podium as I watched her coffin being lowered into the ground.