Story description/ Authors Note

Welcome my readers! Lmao. I'm so cringey. 

Okay, okay... I know I'm not that good at updating my stories, but this time you all will need to remind me. 

This isn't my first fanfic. I tried to make a Larry fanfic. (You can go check it out, but it's pretty bad.)

This is my first Lashton one though! I might struggle, so constructive criticism would be wonderful, just please don't be cruel or rude. 

Usually I write sad fics because I find, they're the most interesting to write, just like how I love to listen to sad slow songs! I've literally had CALM on repeat every single minute I'm awake. 

Also, I hate absolutely no hate to the boys. Just in case it comes up, I hate homophobic people, and I hate those who choose to hate on the boys! Also sorry to disappoint, but I don't really swear or write actual smut smut scenes in my stories, it kind of makes me uncomfortable to write ( also I don't really know how to write things like that) so I will leave that up to you're imagination. :) I will say though, I am most definitely an Ashton girl. Then again, all the boys are amazing, and incredibly talented. 

(Also side note, my favorite song on CALM, is probably Red Desert, Lover of Mine, or Lonely Heart.)

Anyways, lets get to the story description! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "You're the habit that I can't break"

Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Micheal Clifford, Calum Hood. The names of the members of the popular Australian pop- rock band 5SOS. They're on there third world tour. The fans are happy. Management is happy. The boys are happy. Everyone's happy. Or are they? 

Ashton starts getting some awful hate on social media, making his old habit come back.