EPISODE 7: EVEN MAGIC HAS LIMITS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

PLANET MOON

DARK FOREST

UNKNOWN TIME

Gemini was wearing a cloak, wandering through the woods and looking at the map he had from Jupiter. He was holding the torch, trying to find Indus. Gemini saw a bonfire. A fox and a lynx were sleeping next to the bonfire as a man sat in the middle. He was in front of the bonfire, making sure the fire didn't go off. He was adding wood on it as Gemini tried to hide in the bushes.

Indus - Come out of the bushes and let me see your face clearly, Guardian of Gemini.

Gemini got out of the bushes, holding the torch and slowly approaching the man.

Indus - Have a sit around the fire.

The lynx and the fox opened their eyes and immediately stood up, ready to attack.

Indus - These are my pets, Lynx and Vulpecula. They protect me from the wild beasts.

Gemini - You know why I'm here?

Indus - Yes, I do. Although, I was expecting you sooner and not alone.

Gemini - I'm not alone.

Indus - Your brother and your viper don't count.

Gemini looked at him, keeping quiet. Indus smiled kindly.

Indus - You have a mission to take me back to King Jupiter, but... You have a different plan.

Gemini smirked.

Indus - Let's hear it.

Gemini - If you already know, why ask me?

Indus - I want to make sure.

Gemini - I'll have my brother teleport you to my planet and bring back everyone who was wrongfully slaughtered.

Indus - Why would I agree to that?

Gemini - Why wouldn't you?

Indus - I like it here. I'm all alone. No one from my planet is alive. I live isolated from the world. This is a peaceful place.

Gemini - You have the power to help, and yet you don't want to?

Indus - My powers are limited.

Gemini - I doubt that. Jupiter told me you could bring back the deceased.

Indus - I can...