EPISODE 1: SCORPIO'S DARKNESS

EDITED BY: aquariiiiiiiiii

SEASON 3

SCENE 1

PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

Ophiuchus was hugging Gemini as Gemini shattered into pieces, and the Serpent prince looked at him from the corner of his eye. He saw a tear rolling down Gemini's cheek, but Ophiuchus started to glow, and the next place he saw was... A dark room and a boy crawled up in a ball crying.

Ophiuchus - Where am I? Where is Gemini?

The boy raised his head and looked at the Serpent.

Young Scorpio - Have you come to punish me?

Ophiuchus looked at the child Scorpio, not understanding why this question was asked. The little Guardian put his head back on his knees. He heard a woman screaming and begging for help. Ophiuchus looked at the door and then back at Scorpio as the crying stopped. Scorpio raised his head and then ran out of the room. Ophiuchus slowly followed the boy, and what he saw next made him freeze where he stood. Little Scorpio was crying next to a woman who seemed to have died from the abuse. Then the boy looked at the man, his eyes going completely black. The boy slowly took out his glove and went towards the man. Scorpio turned and looked at the Serpent prince.

Young Scorpio - You can't save me from my darkness.

Scorpio walked towards his father and grabbed the man's arm, making him scream and cough. Scorpio had a smile on his face as the man struggled to breathe, and then finally, the man gave up, falling to the floor.

EXIT

SCENE 2

CASTLE

PLANET MOON

UNKNOWN TIME

Venus was giving a tour to Gemini as they were walking in the castle. They stood in front of the window that was facing the hostage hall outside. It was pouring rain as Gemini saw different creatures from his planet walking in line under the rain, with shackles around their hands and feet.

Drako locked eyes with Gemini, still shocked. Drako had a calm reaction this time around.

Gemini - What do you plan to do with them?

Venus - We have not decided that yet.

A man approached with a smile on his face as he hugged Venus. They kissed as Gemini looked at the man, puzzled.