EPISODE 5: LEGEND OF INDUS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

PLANET STAR

SPRING REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

As Ophiuchus tore the snake that killed his mother, he looked at his mother, devastated.

Sagitta and Pyxis took their human form and stood next to him.

Sagitta - Do you understand what you've done?

Ophiuchus looked at her.

Pyxis - You've changed many things, Gemini's scar, being a witness of Scorpio's sin. Now, you've killed the creature who killed your mother.

Ophiuchus - What was I supposed to do? I've grown up without a mother all my life! I never knew her because of that disgusting creature!

Pyxis smiled.

Pyxis - Do you understand Scorpio a little better now?

Ophiuchus looked at Pyxis and kept quiet. A brilliant yellow light glowed as the three of them looked at each other, worried. The next moment, they found themselves in an icy place full of mountains, snow, and ice everywhere. It was freezing cold with the wind howling.

Ophiuchus - Where are we?

Sagitta - We're in the Winter Realm.

Pyxis - Congratulations, Serpent, you've successfully completed your missions and proceeded to the next realm.

Lepus was freezing as Ophiuchus held the little bunny, shielding her from the cold.

Sagitta - We need to find a shelter first.

Pyxis - Getting warm will be the first thing.

Ophiuchus - We don't have time. We have to go forward.

Pyxis - Patience, my prince. This realm is the trickiest of all the four realms.

Sagitta - This is the realm of the futures.

Ophiuchus - What?

Pyxis - Futures... But not every future is accurate. Some will make you mad, some will be the warning, and some are completely false. You need to figure out which future you believe in.

They saw two huge groups gathering and standing against each other, ready to battle, the invaders on one side and the Guardians on the other side. Gemini was with the invaders.

Ophiuchus - This is the final battle...

Sagitta - Maybe...

Pyxis - Let's move closer.