EPISODE 4: CAPRICORN'S SMILE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

PLANET MOON

UNKNOWN TIME

Gemini undid his clones and his viper, leaving the king and queen of the planet Moon lying on the floor. He walked towards the door and saw Dorado standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Gemini stopped and looked at Dorado cautiously.

Dorado - I want to say I'm surprised that you stabbed them in the back, but I'm not.

Gemini kept quiet.

Dorado - Still the same two-faced as you've always been.

Gemini - You do remember me.

Dorado smirked.

Dorado - You were the only boy I always envied, and I declared you as my rival. Of course, I remember you.

Gemini - I heard you and your father went to one of the voyages and never returned. It never crossed my mind you were taken a hostage.

Dorado - Yes, well... They killed my father, and if it weren't for Venus, they probably would've slaughtered me as well.

Gemini - Venus...your true love.

Dorado smirked.

Dorado - You really think so?

Gemini looked at him and smirked.

Gemini - Well, well, well. I guess I'm not the only one who's two-faced.

Dorado kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

PLANET EARTH

EVENING

MANSION

LIVING ROOM

Aries threw a fireball on Shadow Gemini as Gemini's clone absorbed the fireball.

S. Gemini - Neat trick, huh? Copied it from one of the invaders.

Aries - How dare you appear in front of us after what you did?!

Capricorn was looking in disbelieve.

S. Gemini - See, Capricorn is happy to see me, aren't you?

He walked towards her as Sagittarius and Leo stood in front of Capricorn.