INTRUDACTION

it was a usual day at school.

learned healing, transformation, astronomy, and then the other boring stuff like math ect... but today? today is special. its the first supernatural lunar eclipse in centuries. which means all werewolves will have increased strength but what comes with that are ghouls. they also get extra stong on that day which never means good...

"hey ari it's the first eclipse in a while aren't you excited??" Raven exclaimed her excitement .makes it feel like I'm the vampire and not her. Raven is a vampire who had beautiful medium hair that's barely above her shoulder and an E-girl aesthetic, she's from the blood hunter's clan which mean they mainly relay on animal blood to survive . "hey aren't you like already strong cause you're like the alpha's daughter or whatever?" said June.she had long blonde hair and she's also a vampire her aesthetic was definitely more on the soft side which makes her from the tropical vampires who rely mainly on coconut water to survive since it can be a substitute to blood. June and raven are one of my besties ever we literally broke the "werewolves and vampires enemies" norm. "I'm actually really excited but still you guys might be in danger because of the ghouls or the new werewolves" I replayed to both of them "come on girl you know we're strong"

"I know but still"

we finally reached our house from our walk from school. when you finally turned 17 our parents let us move in together. it's a big house for all 5 of us. we knocked on the door and lo and behold "sup bitches!!!" basically screamed angela our beloved witch.she has gorgeous long brown hair and dresses like the absolute badass that she is.  "sup shorty" and said winking at her (are you really friends if you don't flirt?) "hey everyone! I'm glad your home safe!" said jazz with a cute smile on her face. Jazmine is a normal human as far as we're concerned but humans nowadays are really rare. she has medium ginger hair that's always in a ponytail.she dresses mostly in hoodies. jazz and angela didn't go to school today cause cause Angela had witchy stuff to do and jazz was there to help.

it was like 5 pm so the moon will be coming out soon. so I went to my room to get dressed for the eclipse party. after getting my makeup done I put on a short white skirt skrttt with a long sleeve pastel yellow jumper and tucked it into my skirt. "I do be looking like a total snack tho"(we live for self-love yaass queeen)I let my ombre purple hair loss and put it on the side and walked out.

"Hey guys I'm going to the eclipse party with Alex now so just stay safe and lock the doors"I just didn't want them to get hurt while I'm away "just go have fun we'll be alright" shouted Raven from across the living room. "be careful ari I have a bad feeling about this..."

"I'm gonna be fine, jazz what's the worst that could happen?"

I met Alex outside the house." oh my god girl you look amazing right now" he's the only werewolf friend I have he's a tall dude that dresses like a bi icon AS HE IS"I didn't put this much effort to not look amazing" we laughed. we drove to the party at my parent's house. my dad being the alpha lead to us not seeing each other much which just got intensified when I moved out but my mum, the luna ... I really miss her so glad that ill get to see her there. we finally arrive at the party and there were way too many people there for my liking and I can tell that Alex noticed my discomfort as soon as I got out of the car. "hey Ari calm down I'll be with you and hey you might meet your mate today!" he whispered to me as we walked inside and I knew he'll immediately forget about me and go to his mate, Liam. and I can't even blame him for it.

"Ariana!" I flinched at the sound of him "it's been a long time" I turn around and there he is my dad the alpha. my dad wasn't the best dad to me while growing up or a great mate to my mum. but it is what it is. we exchange a few words and small talk but then I get to meet my mum. The party was a pain in the ass. filled with horny beta's who only want me for my position as the alpha's daughter.

~time skips to the eclipse~

"Hey, Alex wanna race? you can bring Liam along if you'd like." I asked him clearly bored of the party." yeah sure I heard the best way to spend the eclipse is to be in your wolf form" it was a couple of seconds before the eclipse I let rose, my wolf take control and we shifted into our wolves. rose had white fluffy fur with streaks of grey in them, while Liam and Alex had mostly brown fur. Liam's wolf (Leo) was slender with lighter colors while Alex's wolf (dexter) was darker and relatively larger than me and Liam. without waiting around any long .we ran into the forest.

going deeper and deeper into the forest I can sense something was terribly off.  all my senses got enhanced because of the eclipse and it feels like I can hear every leaf moving. every step being taken and then suddenly...

"doom........doom"

a heartbeat.